Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Topic: My abandoned second level set

For a while I thought about making a second set, but it sort of got... boring after some time as I ran out of ideas (and operating system upgrades kept breaking Radiant). The levels I did make were too good to just destroy, so here they are. I didn't package them into a set or anything. It's up to you to figure out which ones are actually working... You'll probably have to play them in cheat mode or something.

Post's attachments

chmod000.zip 1.51 mb, 39 downloads since 2021-01-12 

mtrl.zip 11.86 mb, 33 downloads since 2021-01-12 

http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?pid=34398  <<< My First Set

Second set progress: 6 near complete, 5 in progress

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Re: My abandoned second level set

It's good to see you back on the forum. smile I'll try the new levels right now

After playing your abandoned levels, there were some really good ideas!

My favorites were EnterPasscode, DiagonalExtreme, NegativeCoins, Back And Forth Adventure, and River of Lava.

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

4 (edited by dtb 2021-01-15 23:53:03)

chmod 700 wrote:

For a while I thought about making a second set, but it sort of got... boring after some time as I ran out of ideas (and operating system upgrades kept breaking Radiant). The levels I did make were too good to just destroy, so here they are. I didn't package them into a set or anything. It's up to you to figure out which ones are actually working... You'll probably have to play them in cheat mode or something.

I wrote a set txt file for your abandoned levels and zipped them again if you don't mind. Will be easier to compare replays etc. if all go the same running order.
Is that ok with you?

Cheers

dtb

5 (edited by KodeBreaker 2021-01-15 20:59:13)

I forgot to mention that some of the material or not included in the mtrl folder like "teal" and "yellow5"

6 (edited by dtb 2021-01-16 00:09:30)

dtb wrote:
chmod 700 wrote:

I wrote a set txt file for your abandoned levels and zipped them again if you don't mind. Will be easier to compare replays etc. if all go the same running order.
Is that ok with you?

Cheers

dtb

Sorry, I screwed things up a bit and skipped levels 1+2 ("Enter Passcode" + "Perfection") in my previous set-file. Fixed this now.

@chmod 700 ....and I found another level in your original ZIP ("___RollYourGround") which suddenly was there when I extracted all.
The ZIP below should include 17 levels now.

Cheers

dtb

Post's attachments

chmod000.zip 13.38 mb, 30 downloads since 2021-01-16 

Didn't know there was an extra level in the original ZIP. Tried it out and it was a pretty good idea.

Sadly I couldn't master DiagonalExtreme. Hard stuff. But at least I could make two goals.

Cheers

dtb

Post's attachments

chmod000-02_02.nbr 882.72 kb, 16 downloads since 2021-01-23 

chmod000-09_01.nbr 579.49 kb, 17 downloads since 2021-01-23