Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Re: Reshaun's Christmas Levels

The 2018 level sets are awesome. Maybe you can put the title track on lvl 20 of your second set.

Download the Neverball Extreme Tetralogy (soon to be Pentalogy) at http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3276.
Progress of Extreme V: 24/25

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

That's what I wanted to say. Giving the Logo level the title soundtrack was a HUGE missed opportunity.

The now has the title soundtrack. Thanks Reshaun! smile

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

KodeBreaker wrote:

The now has the title soundtrack. Thanks Reshaun! smile

You're welcome.

Reshaun

Here is my unofficial level and putt course contributions:
iLevels Collection iPutt Collection

Hi guys!

It's my new update of 2 Christmas Levelsets,
tweaking levels,
and replacing Xmas levelshots and Xmas textures.

Hope you guys enjoyed. Merry Xmas.

Reshaun

Lovin the new revisions! You should make a third set for next year.

Download the Neverball Extreme Tetralogy (soon to be Pentalogy) at http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3276.
Progress of Extreme V: 24/25

adacrop wrote:

Lovin the new revisions! You should make a third set for next year.

Umm, no, I can't make a third set next year. I'm bored.

Reshaun

reshaun, maybe you should implement some sort of a barrier that is blocking the way once the ball has reached the end of a slope and prevents that the player is simply going uphill from there. Otherwise it's much too easy to collect all coins (see replay) and there's no need for using that neat cable car wink

Cheers

dtb

Post's attachments

christmas-I_01.nbr 1.96 mb, 56 downloads since 2019-12-19 

I made a 3rd set of christmas levels.

Reshaun's Christmas Levels.zip

Reshaun

So this is christmas...

Thank you so much, best present this year for me!

Cheers

dtb

dtb wrote:

So this is christmas...

Thank you so much, best present this year for me!

Cheers

dtb

Merry Christmas.

Reshaun

These levels were great! Level 03 and 05 were awesome and very original.

Post's attachments

christmas3-08_01.nbr 678.37 kb, 57 downloads since 2019-12-25 

christmas3-12_02.nbr 1.11 mb, 60 downloads since 2019-12-25 

christmas3-III_01.nbr 1.43 mb, 55 downloads since 2019-12-25 

Finally got all coins in all of your christmas levels (with the exception of level V "presents" in the 1st set).
For reasons I don't know level 12 ("obstacle") from your 2nd set was the hardest for me to get all coins - and in the end I got so excited I hardly could make it into the goal (see replay!)

My favourite levels are "bumper" (+ "bumper revisited"), "halfpipe", "curbs", "orbits", "tilt2", "thwomp-present2" and "rails".
"Curbs" is the most addictive level in my opinion - at least when you are trying to improve your best time for an all-coin record. By now I could make it in under 2 minutes (enclosed).
"Halfpipe" is the most fun for me to play, I simply could do it over and over again. I also improved my best time for all-coins here (enclosed).

As for your third set I have to admit that some of the levels seem a bit unfinished and my overall impression when I completed the set was "work in progress". Nevertheless there are some levels here namely "rails" (replay enclosed), "ripple2" and "elevators" that impressed me for their originality.

Also enclosed replay for "spiral" from your first set - guess there is no faster way to solve this ;-)

Keep up the good work and enjoy the rest of holiday season!

Cheers

dtb

Post's attachments

christmas-09_01.nbr 145.29 kb, 59 downloads since 2019-12-28 

christmas-13_01.nbr 1.44 mb, 61 downloads since 2019-12-28 

christmas2-04_02.nbr 1.74 mb, 61 downloads since 2019-12-28 

christmas2-12_01.nbr 1.25 mb, 57 downloads since 2019-12-28 

christmas3-05_02.nbr 650.94 kb, 55 downloads since 2019-12-28 

39 (edited by KodeBreaker 2019-12-28 19:19:02)

dtb wrote:

"Halfpipe" is the most fun for me to play, I simply could do it over and over again. I also improved my best time for all-coins here (enclosed).

I have the same feeling with Halfpipe too, I love playing the level over and over.

40 (edited by reshaun 2020-12-21 21:53:58)

Hi Everyone!

It's my new update of Christmas Levelsets.

Update: I made 10 new levels added on my 3rd set of christmas levels.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!

Reshaun

reshaun wrote:

Hi Everyone!

It's my new update of Christmas Levelsets.

Update: I made 10 new levels on my 3rd set of christmas levels.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!

I've said it before and I say it again: you're the best and this "gift" arrives exactly on time...  I'll give this a try and "unpack" your fresh set on the 24th of December. Sure this is going to be a big surprise as your levels never disappoint. Merry Christmas and all the best to you too!

Cheers

dtb

I love the new levels! 9, 15, 18, and 22 are my favorites. Merry Christmas to you too! smile

43 (edited by dtb 2021-01-08 23:32:56)

KodeBreaker wrote:

I love the new levels! 9, 15, 18, and 22 are my favorites. Merry Christmas to you too! smile

I love the new levels too and also like 9 and 15 very much. And levels 16 and 22 as well. Level 9 was much harder than I thought it would be and level 15 much easier (talking about all coins). 22 is quite hard. 19,20 and 21 are perhaps way too easy (can be solved at first attempt) considering their positioning at the end of the set. All in all a very enjoyable, not too hard set. Enclosed some replays. Keep up the good work (I know you will ;-)

Cheers
dtb 

P.S. There are 25 levels and there are 3 bonus levels (I, II, III),  is that the way it is intended? I'm asking because for some reason level 3 is not playing (file missing or something). And another thing: in bonus II ("bumps3") the description says "hard 90 coins" but I can only sense 70 coins in this level.

Post's attachments

christmas3-09_01.nbr 950.61 kb, 20 downloads since 2021-01-08 

christmas3-15_02.nbr 920.77 kb, 21 downloads since 2021-01-08 

christmas3-16_01.nbr 1.39 mb, 24 downloads since 2021-01-08 

44 (edited by reshaun 2021-01-09 02:25:15)

dtb wrote:
KodeBreaker wrote:

I love the new levels too and also like 9 and 15 very much. And levels 16 and 22 as well. Level 9 was much harder than I thought it would be and level 15 much easier (talking about all coins). 22 is quite hard. 19,20 and 21 are perhaps way too easy (can be solved at first attempt) considering their positioning at the end of the set. All in all a very enjoyable, not too hard set. Enclosed some replays. Keep up the good work (I know you will ;-)

Cheers
dtb 

P.S. There are 25 levels and there are 3 bonus levels (I, II, III),  is that the way it is intended? I'm asking because for some reason level 3 is not playing (file missing or something). And another thing: in bonus II ("bumps3") the description says "hard 90 coins" but I can only sense 70 coins in this level.

Sorry about that.
Reshaun's Christmas Levels.zip [Fixed]

Reshaun

Never mind! Thanks for the quick fix. Everything perfect now ;-)

Cheers

dtb