Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

1 (edited by p2013125 2020-07-02 23:27:13)

Topic: ForgeBall: The hope of Neverball

During the quarantine, I learnt how to use some basic C and C++, so I decided to make something like Minecraft Forge that let you make custom mods in Neverball,and I decided to name it "ForgeBall"(sorry I'm really suck at naming things). It's still in progress and pretty useless for now.

Here's the github repo if you wanna help on the development(DISCLAIMER:I'm not really that good at C yet, so if my code was INSANELY messy, please tell me,ok?im just 13)
https://github.com/clementtttttttt/ForgeBall
(concept is in the image)

Progress: Events.

UPDATE: properly forked  from neverball.

Post's attachments

design.jpg 48.4 kb, 24 downloads since 2020-06-04 

Specialized in x86 assembly,knows how to use c , c++ and a bit of java.
Focusing on the ForgeBall project and Minceraft.
Download Minceraft here->  link

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Re: ForgeBall: The hope of Neverball

Good idea!

I'm SuperBallMaster, but i like MSB <3
My last set: MSB part THREE!
Come to my page: Msb Neverpage
Youtube channel: MsbOfficial

3 (edited by p2013125 2020-06-05 10:27:59)

what? that's all? I was expecting more responses from some active users and programmar users like PennySchloss, parasti,etc

Yes, this is very interesting. I also need to learn how to use it. Yes it was good to create a joint mod discussed

2 set 20/25  3 set  11/25
4 set   5/25  5  set   8/25
1 set here  http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3417   ps  now everything works
I want to note that my set is made for clockwork version!!!!!!!!!! (clockwork 1.6.0.4)

nice

On Neverball circa 2013!
Fall-out!

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

p2013125 wrote:

what? that's all? I was expecting more responses from some active users and programmar users like PennySchloss, parasti,etc

There's not enough info on what this is. I'm guessing this is some dynamic library loader capability? So you can load a SO file and...? That's the part that I didn't see explained anywhere.

Also, your repo isn't a proper fork, so it's hard to see what code changes you made.

Basically, you can store custom code in a shared library, then when a certain event happens(like the player pressed the play button), it activates the code.