Topic: Made a rotating level for fun

I decided to go ahead and make a level. It uses Neverball's "new" compatibility with rotating lumps. There's numerous T-Intersections and probably a couple concealed faces without the invisible texture, but I otherwise tried to make it very polished. Hope you enjoy!

The zip file contains the .map and the .sol files.

Post's attachments

Screenshot.png 718.23 kb, 52 downloads since 2020-02-22 

turnlog.zip 182.82 kb, 113 downloads since 2020-02-22 

2 (edited by Mighty Burger 2020-02-22 23:19:48)

Re: Made a rotating level for fun

Got a pretty fast time of just over five seconds on this level. Here's a replay

Post's attachments

turnlog_time.nbr 107.57 kb, 89 downloads since 2020-02-22 

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

Mighty Burger wrote:

I decided to go ahead and make a level. It uses Neverball's "new" compatibility with rotating lumps. There's numerous T-Intersections and probably a couple concealed faces without the invisible texture, but I otherwise tried to make it very polished. Hope you enjoy!

The zip file contains the .map and the .sol files.

Hi Mighty Burger,

Guess you are a Neverball veteran and were on the old forums as well, right? I took the liberty to pack your (stunning) level in a proper ZIP with TXT file as well and added difficulty "depends on you". Hope you like it (if not I will delete)

Cheers

dtb

Post's attachments

turnlog.zip 253.8 kb, 91 downloads since 2020-02-23 

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

This level is amazing! This isn't like any other I've seen. Very creative and hard. Great job! smile

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Yes this is a good level
and quite very complex

2 set 20/25  3 set  11/25
4 set   5/25  5  set   8/25
1 set here  http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3417   ps  now everything works
I want to note that my set is made for clockwork version!!!!!!!!!! (clockwork 1.6.0.4)

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

dtb wrote:

Hi Mighty Burger,

Guess you are a Neverball veteran and were on the old forums as well, right? I took the liberty to pack your (stunning) level in a proper ZIP with TXT file as well and added difficulty "depends on you". Hope you like it (if not I will delete)

Cheers

dtb

Thank you! I appreciate it. If I end up with some extra time I might make a few more levels and make a level set.
I have known about Neverball for quite a while and I did browse the old forum every so often, probably made an account at some point, but I think saying I'm a veteran is a little generous tongue

KodeBreaker wrote:

This level is amazing! This isn't like any other I've seen. Very creative and hard. Great job! smile

kuskov_2005nik wrote:

Yes this is a good level
and quite very complex

Thank you guys for the kind words smile

ヘイ マイチー*バーガー (hei maichii baagaa)

in the screenshot at the first post, i think the level looks sorta fancy. i think the turf-darkgray texture or wutever it iz called, maybe also the plain wood textures, and maybe also the wood textures with checks help the level look fancy.

trying to say all this all over again in jp (japanese):
- -
(hei maichii baagaa) ヘイ マイチー*バーガー

これを おもえる。レヴルは いちばん ポストに ある スクリーンシャットに ちょっと きれいに みえる。これが なまえ だ なら, ターフ-ダークグレイの テックスチャーは きれいに みえて てつだう。もくの つまらない テックスチャーと もくの チェックが ある テックスチャーも てつだう。

この すべてを もう いちど ローマじで いう ためねる (trying to say all this again in romaji):
- -
(hei maichii baagaa) hei maichii baagaa

kore o omoeru。revuru wa ichiban posuto ni aru sukuriinshatto ni chotto kirei ni mieru。kore ga namae da nara, taafu-daakugurei no tekkusuchaa wa kirei ni miete tetsudau。moku no tsumaranai tekkusuchaa to moku no chekku ga aru tekkusuchaa mo tetsudau。

kono subete o mou ichido roomaji de iu tameneru (trying to say all this again in romaji): (エア, おわり だ。/ea, owari da。/er, it's over。)

It the it's level set: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=2922
6/19/17: a bit of help needed here, plz: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=2988
avatar drawn with ANVIL-1000MD (c) and scaled down with GIMP
にほんご べんきょう する。 (i am studying japanese)

It was hard, but I finally got all coins on this awesome level!

Post's attachments

turnlog-01_01.nbr 2.44 mb, 97 downloads since 2020-03-29 

KodeBreaker wrote:

It was hard, but I finally got all coins on this awesome level!

Wow, awesome replay with very good timing! (...though there was also good luck at the ramp with the one red coin, right?)

I really admire this level a lot - in terms of innovativeness and difficulty it certainly is at par with Penwielder's stunning level.

Enclosed my replay for it, I guess that's the fastest way to unlock this level and also the easiest to finish it (I dedicate it to all who gave up on this at some point)

Cheers

dtb

Post's attachments

turnlog-01_01.nbr 769.84 kb, 74 downloads since 2020-04-30