Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Topic: trenchbroom not doing sol in Neverball editor

i guess someone here knows whats up with it

On Neverball circa 2013!
Fall-out!

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

Re: trenchbroom not doing sol in Neverball editor

Mrko wrote:

i guess someone here knows whats up with it

Does this fit in 'Level contributions'?

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Yeah this is more "Technical Support", but it is an odd bug. Hopefully someone who uses trenchbroom can fix this issue because it supports Neverball so I don't know why it isn't compiling to an .sol file.

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

dtb wrote:

Does this fit in 'Level contributions'?

The description for this sub-forum is "Discuss neverball level editing with radiant, and post your own levels !", so I would say yes, even if the post is about an alternative level editor.

I'm not sure how TrenchBroom works for Neverball. Maybe you have to compile the maps manually with mapc?

6 (edited by PennySchloss 2020-11-18 17:19:17)

parasti wrote:

You have to compile the maps manually with mapc?

On Windows, use mapc.exe on the current path, and on Linux, use ./mapc on the current path.
If you're using campaign, the lump budget is limited and entities cost expensive.

Made with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019
Made with Msys2 for Windows 10