Re: Reshaun's iPutt Course

I'm asking because I would like to know what makes 1.6 inferior to 1.5.4. Doesn't matter to me which version anyone chooses to support.

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

parasti wrote:

I'm asking because I would like to know what makes 1.6 inferior to 1.5.4. Doesn't matter to me which version anyone chooses to support.

As in my case , maybe the game does not work properly , it could be due to bad graphics drivers or slow computers as happens to me and makes bad experience gameplay.
Really do not know what your case, rather this was my review

¿what´s up? *Gus

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

28 (edited by dtb 2015-04-27 09:43:02)

parasti wrote:

Well I tinkered around with the new camera options for quite some time but finally had to realize that you were completely right:
http://forum.nevercorner.net/viewtopic. … 711#p30711
...there's simply no way to adjust the settings in such a manner to make the camera behave just the same way as it did in 1.5.4.

I already got used to the new behaviour by now and there are plenty of new possibilities to discover but what really makes me wistfully looking back is that I still wasn't able to finish RDF 14 in 1.6.0 (but can finish it in 1.5.4. easily), so seems like the new underlying math just doesn't do it for me.

Cheers

dtb

...perhaps this discussion should be moved to the "1.6.0 is out" section...

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

29 (edited by reshaun 2017-01-21 21:52:42)

Hey guys,

Check it out it's my new update of my unofficial "iPutt Course."

I hope you enjoyed.

Reshaun

Here is my unofficial level and putt course contributions:
iLevels Collection iPutt Collection

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

30 (edited by reshaun 2017-01-24 16:21:58)

Hey guys,

I'm sorry, the old nevercorner has shutting down forever.

Don't feel bad. Check it out it's my new hard course of my unofficial "iPutt 2."

https://sites.google.com/site/reshaunsneverballpage/home/screenshots/iCourse-Hard.png?attredirects=0

I hope you enjoyed.

Reshaun

Hey everyone,

Check out it's my new putt course in my unofficial "iPutt 2."

https://sites.google.com/site/reshaunsneverballpage/home/screenshots/iCourse-New_course.png?attredirects=0

I hope you enjoyed.

Reshaun

32 (edited by reshaun 2020-09-21 03:57:16)

Hi everyone,

Check out it's my new update of iPutt course. It's unofficial.

Reshaun's iPutt Course-2020

I hope you enjoyed.

Reshaun