Topic: Bugs in the Nevertable
The Nevertable is great, but there are a couple of small bugs . Perhaps this is a better place to report them than the tagboard.
1. When trying to log in, I frequently get the error messages "Auth failed. Try again..." and "Empty field. Try again." even though both user name and password were correctly entered.
2. Sometimes it happens that after logging out, I'm still counted as online in the "X registered users" section.
3. In the "Last comments" section, the player name is a link that says "View profile of XXX", but if you follow the link it does not take you to the profile page.
4. Some records have disappeared. For example, Wolf is the current holder of the Mehdi 15 coin record, but his record is no longer shown in any lists.
7. The user rank is not calculated consistently. Apparently, the profile page uses the number of total records to determine the number of stars while the member list page uses the number of best records.
8. The Nevertable RSS feed does not validate. The error message is "Unknown XML character encoding: iso-88591". Should it be "ISO-8859-1"? As it is, my RSS newsreader refuses to load the feed.
9. The RSS feed contains shinobufan.intuxication.org/nevertable links that are no longer valid.
10. Not much of a problem for Neverball players, but when following the "W3C XHTML 1.0" icon link, the validator reports 253 errors (mostly unencoded ampersands).