Topic: How does the tagboard work? ^^'

I have been member of the Nevertable for 2 days now, this coincides with my discovery that I for some reason am no longer always 20% slower than the nevertable record. *add happiness here*

However, I now felt the urge to write a message in the tagboard. I remember that yesterday, it said "tagboard is closed until anti-spam software is installed" or similarly, and today it says just "tagboard is closed", but in the meantime, people seem to have posted? What am I missing here...? How can I write a message in the tagboard?

Off-topic, these last days I have played more NB than in the 6-12 months before - coooooooool....
kao_pompom

Re: How does the tagboard work? ^^'

It is not just you nue, it doesn't work for me either (tagboard closed).

I am not skillful enough to get a record, so don't use the nevertable much, but I am working on a speed record for MYM2-05, which should make it on the table, and then get removed when 1.5.0 comes out  smile

Currently Playing:
Celeste and Electronic Super Joy

Well, nue, the Tagboard was closed for several days while shino implemented some anti-spam measures. It was then re-opened for a brief time, in which a couple of posts were made by real people, and a couple dozen posts made by spambots. In other words, it didn't work. So it's closed again until we can figure out how to stop the incredible amount of spam that's hitting the tag board, without defeating the ease-of-use and basic purpose of it.

Sorry for the confusion.

@macmeister: I hate to have to tell you, but the Nevertable won't accept any Mym2 records until NB 1.5 comes out.

Dave wrote:

I hate to have to tell you, but the Nevertable won't accept any Mym2 records until NB 1.5 comes out.

<macmeister falls to knees> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Currently Playing:
Celeste and Electronic Super Joy