Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

1 (edited by Mrko 2021-06-12 04:19:23)

Topic: a new set (but really unfinished)

a lot better than my previous set. some levels dont have the intermissions and none of them have shots, just a single image for the set and the level order is just jumbled up.

will update it whenever im not lazy

Post's attachments

Droogalpha.zip 4.19 mb, 73 downloads since 2021-06-12 

On Neverball circa 2013!
Fall-out!

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

2 (edited by KodeBreaker 2021-06-12 15:07:16)

Re: a new set (but really unfinished)

I just played your new levels and they're really good! The quality is massively improved. I really liked 01, 04, 07, 10, 11 & 13.

11 could use some coins and 08 was actually a really good idea. If the design and textures were improved, the level would be really good. Adding in some coins or changing up the path a little bit after hitting the switch would be pretty cool.

I really enjoyed playing these levels, they had some good ideas.

Re: a new set (but really unfinished)

oh yeah the 13th level doesnt show up to me for some reason

On Neverball circa 2013!
Fall-out!