151 (edited by lasmenta6 2021-03-02 10:15:46)

Re: KödeBreaker's Levels (SIX SETS OUT NOW)

Hello! I made KodeBreaker Extra 16 and KodeBreaker Expert Bonus IV all coins. Good day!

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

got any replays of them?

On Neverball circa 2013!

153 (edited by lasmenta6 2021-03-02 13:36:07)

Yes. I want take it here,but was problem with it. On You tube you find in menyhértlászló channel

Post's attachments

KBVI-16_01.nbr 1.92 mb, 10 downloads since 2021-03-02 

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

154 (edited by dtb 2021-03-15 22:18:49)

KodeBreaker wrote:

Nice! Always love seeing new replays! big_smile big_smile big_smile

Here we go....

Expert 1 ("Coins Pro"): Took me a while to figure out that all the coins on the second rail can be obtained by bouncing from the floor. In the end the replay almost looks like slow motion... but I couldn't help it, I was just too afraid of falling down again and again, ending up with a time-out... (don't ask how many times this happened to me with already all the coins in my bag)

Expert 2 ("Closing Gates"): At first I was thinking you need to hit all timers to make it through the gate and so I was struggling hard trying to reach all of them AND grab all the coins. This slowed down my progress here.... When finally I realized that it's enough to activate a fair amount of timers (I guess a minimum of 5 is required) all coins were done at first go

Expert 4 ("KB-Fall"): This is actually pretty hard. So much room for mistakes. Highly addicitve level. Tried it again and again. At some point wanted to go for 1000 coins. But never got even close....

Expert I ("KB-Spacetime"): Well this is fun. The music says it all: Speeding up. Yet never got enough time left here to get all coins. Sure it's possible, but not for me  roll

Replays for 8 and II would be sort of spoilers I think, so won't post.

More to come soon.

Cheers

dtb

Post's attachments

KBVI-01_01.nbr 4.68 mb, 9 downloads since 2021-03-15 

KBVI-02_02.nbr 1.24 mb, 8 downloads since 2021-03-15 

KBVI-04_02.nbr 2.26 mb, 8 downloads since 2021-03-15 

KBVI-I_01.nbr 1.87 mb, 9 downloads since 2021-03-15 

Hello!
I made KodeBreaker Expert 4

Post's attachments

KBVI-04_01.nbr 1.66 mb, 9 downloads since 2021-03-16 

KodeBreaker Expert Bonus IV

Post's attachments

KBVI-IV_02.nbr 18.24 mb, 7 downloads since 2021-03-16 

157 (edited by gypaete 2021-03-18 16:08:32)

I am at Hard 12 non clockwork but i cannot find the last coin required to unlock the goal. Any suggestions ?

lasmenta6 wrote:

KodeBreaker Expert Bonus IV

Post's attachments

KBVI-IV_01.nbr 19.03 mb, 9 downloads since 2021-03-17 

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

gypaete wrote:

I am at Hard 12 non clockwork but i cannot find the last coin required to unlock the goal. Any suggestions ?

Look at post 134 at page 6 of this thread.

I watched the video but i cannot figure it out. I try everything i think, going slow, fast... Do you have any more hint ?
Anyway your sets are cool, very well designed.

There is an invisible part in the level that reveals extra coin/clocks (depending on the build you have) to beat the level just like Clockwork Beta 15.

Ok thank you very much, this was tricky to find ! I can now play the next levels of this set smile

163 (edited by gypaete 2021-04-02 14:24:10)

Is that the intended way ?

edit : sorry, the replay did not load.

Post's attachments

KBVNC-20_01.nbr 2.61 mb, 5 downloads since 2021-04-02 

Are you talking about Hard 12? Can you upload a replay to show what you're talking about?

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

gypaete wrote:

Is that the intended way ?

edit : sorry, the replay did not load.

....I can only say I did it (almost) the same way

Good Job!

Expert 9 ("KB-Multicurves") is actually my personal favourite of this set so far. An almost epic, adventurous level - at least enough to provide entertainment for hours. The time coins are so precisely "arranged" here, you reach them exactly when you need some. 
As for every longer/bigger level, I love finding (and taking) shortcuts. And I always look for them at the very beginning of the level. This routine really helped me avoiding a lot of thwomp-frustration in this level  tongue

Enclosed:
Glorious all-coins (275) and glorious fast-unlock (80 coins/39 sec)

Cheers

dtb

Post's attachments

KBVI-09_02.nbr 3.11 mb, 3 downloads since 2021-04-06 

KBVI-09_03.nbr 653.25 kb, 3 downloads since 2021-04-06