Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

1 (edited by PennySchloss 2020-01-10 16:34:38)

Topic: Neverball for Microsoft DirectX

The Neverball OpenGL has been already updated for a quiet while, and now it's time to implement with C++ (only for Visual Studio 2019 or later version).

Let's start with projects! The starter code is already prepared (without SDL2 / OpenGL):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Gp8PU … sp=sharing

NOTE: Microsoft DirectX uses the same coordinate system as OpenGL: X points left, Y points up and Z points backwards / towards to the viewer. Plus, 1 Microsoft unit correspond exact 1 Neverball unit.

When you using C++ with DirectX, an include header „DirectXMath.h“ will appear.

Made with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019
Made with Msys2 for Windows 10

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

2 (edited by Mrko 2020-11-08 10:43:34)

Re: Neverball for Microsoft DirectX

game shows nothing when compiled, is this an error orr something`?

Post's attachments

1.PNG 9.96 kb, 1 downloads since 2020-11-08 

On Neverball circa 2013!

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

Mrko wrote:

game shows nothing when compiled, is this an error orr something?

This is an Neverball source game template, you can port from OpenGL to Microsoft DirectX instead. You can also create the HLSL shader files, if you want.

i dont really understand... do i just copy the data folder from the actual nb to the directx one?

On Neverball circa 2013!

Mrko wrote:

i dont really understand... do i just copy the data folder from the actual nb to the directx one?

Most of the OpenGL Game Data has images (PNG/JPG), sounds (OGG), models and fonts (TTF), when they using. If you copy the data folder, only FBX models, Wave-Sounds (WAV) and Direct-Draw Surface (DDS) are supported.