Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

1 (edited by dnvb9349 2020-11-01 00:37:29)

Topic: New here.. not new to Neverball...

Hello!
As title shown, recently I stumbled across this site; I've seen it before actually. So last night I decided, "Hey! I'm a Neverball enthusiast! So why don't I join?"
Anyways, if I am not mistaken, but sometime back in 2007, I tried this game for the first time, and I was like "ehh."
In the proceeding year, I tried it again, and this time I became more fond of the gameplay, (or the game itself actually). I had been using the 1.4 version, I believe. (Only three level sets and no customized spheres, YET)
Today, looking back ten years ago, I can remember how deep I was into the game, especially with the version 1.5.4 and the new levels.

So... Here I am, back in this game!
And truth be told, the exhilaration and enjoyment of Neverball has not really changed for me.
This is one of the most, if not THE best early 2000s 3D platformer PC game.

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Re: New here.. not new to Neverball...

Welcome to the forums! I started playing around late 2011 and found this forum around mid 2017. 

There are some really talented creators on the forum like Reshaun and CSY's Clockwork sets.

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Welcome to our little community! I started playing in 2011 (like KodeBreaker) and found this forum at the beginning of 2018 (I also went back to Neverball then after those years). In the mid of 2018, I started my Youtube channel and I recorded a lot of Neverball videos from that time. Don't forget to check our Discord server and my YT channel. Links are below.

https://discord.gg/yXjTawhP9S
https://youtube.com/c/NEVERBRICK

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

KodeBreaker wrote:

Welcome to the forums! I started playing around late 2011 and found this forum around mid 2017. 

There are some really talented creators on the forum like Reshaun and CSY's Clockwork sets.

Hello again! And yeah, another thing I forgot to mention, downloading and playing the custom level sets was pretty fun, even the fact that you actually CAN add additional sets to the game's data files was quite a trip.

Heck, I've even wanted to create my own level sets.

(lolek185)

Thanks for the welcome! ^_^
Yes, I have had the chance to check out your Neverball videos on YouTube! And honestly, that is some skill you got.
Keep it up!

(Also I had no idea how to respond directly to your message; the site would simply not allow the usage of too many links)