1 (edited by dtb 2020-06-14 16:30:10)

Topic: Suggestion for rearrangement of camera modes in future releases

I've just wondered if anybody actually uses lazy-cam (F2). Personally I have tried it only a few times over the years and I could never figure out in which situations/for what kind of levels it might be advantageous.

For future releases I would recommend to switch positions of lazy- and manual-cam (so manual-cam which I suppose is much more used than lazy-cam would be new default F2, followed by the rarely used lazy-cam on F3).

I would also love to see 1.5.4's top-down-cam being re-included as an additional option (F4 as it was), new name suggestion: hawk-eye-cam cool

What u think?

Cheers

dtb

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Re: Suggestion for rearrangement of camera modes in future releases

I would also like to see a faster (instant?) chase camera that can do direct 180s. Maybe the current "chase" camera could be the new "lazy" camera?

http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?pid=34398  <<< My First Set

Second set progress: 6 near complete, 5 in progress

Re: Suggestion for rearrangement of camera modes in future releases

You can edit neverballrc and swap camera speeds around. Camera names are automatically changed based on camera speed.