Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Topic: Q&A MSB edition

Do you want to ask me questions? You can ask as many questions as you like, I await your questions.

I'm SuperBallMaster, but i like MSB <3
My last set: MSB part THREE!
Come to my page: Msb Neverpage
Youtube channel: MsbOfficial

Re: Q&A MSB edition

Well, there are my questions

1. Are you going to make a putt course?
2. Witch is your favourite set?
3. and finally. What style do you not like very much but you recognize that you have a good effort?

1. Maybe, in the future
2. Kodebreaker Easy
3. How strange was that question, I think it's renaush, but now i love it

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Have you played my set? If so, what is your best time on level 20? (14m43s for me.) How many pages of level sets do you have in your Neverball game? (I have 12 full pages, each with 6 sets.)

http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?pid=34398  <<< My First Set

Second set progress: 6 near complete, 5 in progress

1. Yes, but after a while hmm
2. I still couldn't complete it
3. I have 16 pages of level sets (6 each page). yes, it is too much!

1.do I have decent levels in my set
2. when did you meet neverball
3.do you like a clockwork style clock (if not why not?)
4.what are your favorite levels(easy hard medium) and backgrounds
5.does my set have any drawbacks?

2 set 20/25  3 set  11/25
4 set   5/25  5  set   8/25
1 set here  http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3417   ps  now everything works
I want to note that my set is made for clockwork version!!!!!!!!!! (clockwork 1.6.0.4)

1. Of course! I had fun playing your set big_smile
2. It was a long time ago, I saw videos of Marble Blast, I did not know the name of the game, when I looked for it and ended up finding neverball.
3 I like it, it's an interesting idea to play with over time. is that I haven't downloaded it yet  (But i played it before)
4. I have no favorite levels, I like them all, and the same with the backgrounds
5. If it is an opinion what you want, I will tell you in your publication.

hey SuperBallMaster! i am glad to ask you a question! smile

is your enthusiasm for neverball always equally strong, or does it get stronger and weaker? my enthusiasm for neverball has gotten stronger and weaker. these days, i have been wanting to do a thinking session sometime where i try to think of answers to all of the obstacles to me having wholehearted enthusiasm for neverball.

It the it's level set: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=2922
6/19/17: a bit of help needed here, plz: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=2988
avatar drawn with ANVIL-1000MD (c) and scaled down with GIMP
にほんご べんきょう する。 (i am studying japanese)

9 (edited by SuperBallMaster 2020-06-15 19:05:12)

That happens to me often, first I play one game, then I lose interest and I play another. Now this is happening to me with Neverball. rest assured that I will return to this beautiful community

sorry for my late response