Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

1 (edited by SuperBallMaster 2020-04-10 17:33:38)

Topic: MSB PART THREE is available to EVERYONE!

Today, 25 days after its announcement, I am very proud to present my new MSB PART THREE (MSB TRILOGY) level set.

Along with its output trailer:
https://youtu.be/4cECN_cpw_c

Post's attachments

msb3-levelset.zip 1.95 mb, 38 downloads since 2020-04-10 

I'm SuperBallMaster, but i like MSB <3
My last set: MSB part THREE!
Come to my page: Msb Neverpage
Youtube channel: MsbOfficial

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Re: MSB PART THREE is available to EVERYONE!

These levels were really good in quality. I loved that the levels were more challenging. My favorites were 10, 11, and 20.

Here's a lucky replay:

Post's attachments

#msb3-V_01.nbr 1.43 mb, 10 downloads since 2020-04-10 

Download my levels here: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3147
Progress: 74/100

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

KodeBreaker wrote:

These levels were really good in quality. I loved that the levels were more challenging. My favorites were 10, 11, and 20.

Are you going to make the opinions that you did in my other sets?

4 (edited by Mr Chizito 2020-04-13 13:29:29)

Nice set smile

SuperBallMaster wrote:

Are you going to make the opinions that you did in my other sets?

Honestly, the quality of this set compared to your other ones is so good that there really is nothing to criticize for. Lately, I've been refraining from nitpicking sets because I don't want to be toxic or negative like that all the time and just enjoy the levels.

My only real advice is that maybe some levels could use more coins to make it more challenging to collect all coins. But honestly that's really it. The set is really good.

6 (edited by KodeBreaker 2020-04-15 19:20:51)

I was trying to get all coins on level 9 a couple of minutes ago, and the switch doesn't activate the bridge a second time.

To fix this, go to the path_corner with "target_name t6" and add "target t1". Then, go to the info_camp that activates the bridge and change the time to 16. That way, the bridge can be activated multiple time smoothly.

EDIT: Read post 11

KodeBreaker wrote:

I was trying to get all coins on level 9 a couple of minutes ago, and the switch doesn't activate the bridge a second time.

To fix this, go to the path_corner with "target_name t6" and add "target t1". Then, go to the info_camp that activates the bridge and change the time to 16. That way, the bridge can be activated multiple time smoothly.

Read the description of the level. This is intentional.

I'm NEVERBRICK. Not lolek185 anymore.
SUBSCRIBE

8 (edited by KodeBreaker 2020-04-15 19:21:04)

Not when getting all coins. There's a teleporter that brings you back to the start to re-activate the switch. If that was the case, it would have been just a regular switch and the info_camp time would much more than 15 seconds.

EDIT: Read post 11

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

9 (edited by dtb 2020-04-14 23:04:20)

KodeBreaker wrote:

Not when getting all coins. There's a teleporter that brings you back to the start to re-activate the switch. If that was the case, it would have been just a regular switch and the info_camp time would much more than 15 seconds.

Given that the switch activates the bridge only once and that this is intended to be that way, I would say this is a rather tricky kind of level when it comes to getting all coins...
Essential hint:  use the teleporter first, then the switch wink

Cheers

dtb

REPLAY = SPOILER !

Post's attachments

#msb3-09_01.nbr 872.47 kb, 9 downloads since 2020-04-14 

dtb wrote:

Given that the switch activates the bridge only once and that this is intended to be that way, I would say this is a rather tricky kind of level when it comes to getting all coins...
Essential hint:  use the teleporter first, then the switch wink

Cheers

dtb

REPLAY = SPOILER !

this is how coins are obtained

I take that all back after seeing the replay and MSB's response. I had no idea you could do that. I assumed the switch was meant to be re-activated because of the teleporter and timer texture.

12 (edited by dtb 2020-04-16 23:20:57)

I'm almost all the way through your set and I think it is - at least in my opinion - your best achievement so (and by) far. Only levels II and 15 I found are being much to easy to cut short, you might want to add some obstacles here to avoid that.  And if the sole difficulty in III (mountain) is supposed to be that there is little time to finish the level then I think a time limit of only 20 secs would raise the severity properly.   

Cheers

dtb

Post's attachments

#msb3-15_01.nbr 160.13 kb, 8 downloads since 2020-04-16 

#msb3-III_02.nbr 322.85 kb, 5 downloads since 2020-04-16 

#msb3-II_01.nbr 69.83 kb, 7 downloads since 2020-04-16 

13 (edited by dtb 2020-04-18 20:35:58)

My last post also included slight criticism, now here comes all the praise  cool

You know what, while finishing your set I felt this is getting better and better towards the end. I really like your set more than others you did before. There are mainly three reasons for that:
1. There's a good  variety (moving platforms, narrow paths, invisible stuff, coins in mid-air, some thinking required at times,...)
2. Difficulty is only medium to hard but some levels are quite challenging (and even require expert skills when trying to get all coins in a good time), also the difficulty-curve seems well balanced
3. It is possible to collect all coins in all levels, I really appreciate that (enclosed some replays)

My favourite levels are (and yes, it's a ranking): 11, 16, 17, 10, 9, 13, I

Cheers

dtb

Post's attachments

#msb3-11_01.nbr 589.34 kb, 7 downloads since 2020-04-18 

#msb3-13_01.nbr 480.16 kb, 6 downloads since 2020-04-18 

#msb3-16_05.nbr 903.99 kb, 6 downloads since 2020-04-18 

#msb3-17_01.nbr 957.52 kb, 6 downloads since 2020-04-18 

#msb3-18_02.nbr 1.05 mb, 6 downloads since 2020-04-18 

dtb wrote:

You know what, while finishing your set I felt this is getting better and better towards the end. I really like your set more than others you did before. There are mainly three reasons for that:
1. There's a good  variety (moving platforms, narrow paths, invisible stuff, coins in mid-air, some thinking required at times,...)
2. Difficulty is only medium to hard but some levels are quite challenging (and even require expert skills when trying to get all coins in a good time), also the difficulty-curve seems well balanced
3. It is possible to collect all coins in all levels, I really appreciate that (enclosed some replays)

I completely agree with all of this. The quality of this set is awesome compared to the other ones. Some of the challenges were amazing.

Here are some more replays of mine:

Post's attachments

#msb3-10_01.nbr 924.39 kb, 9 downloads since 2020-04-18 

#msb3-17_01.nbr 955.09 kb, 7 downloads since 2020-04-18 

#msb3-18_01.nbr 1.21 mb, 8 downloads since 2020-04-18 

I wonder who played it ..
Mrko, chmod,neverhacker and more recently spoke again