Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Topic: A easier levelset for android?

What happens if we create easier levels for mobiles or facilitate the others.

What do you think? hmm

I'm SuperBallMaster, but i like MSB <3
My last set: MSB part THREE!
Come to my page: Msb Neverpage
Youtube channel: MsbOfficial

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Re: A easier levelset for android?

Today I tried to beat default highscore in Neverball Easy 05. The best time I could do was 1:15.

Also, I love Neverputt on mobile. It's so handy.

Btw does somebody know where are located files on Android Neverball?

I'm NEVERBRICK. Not lolek185 anymore.
My YouTube channel with a lot of Neverball stuff

But what do you think?

I'm SuperBallMaster, but i like MSB <3
My last set: MSB part THREE!
Come to my page: Msb Neverpage
Youtube channel: MsbOfficial

I think controls would be updated because they behave like arrows. I like the idea of just rotating device.

I still don't know where are the game files. and who is this Drodin, who created the Android version.

Back to the topic, I like the original levelsets [except Tones Levels, because they weren't in 1.5.4], so I think they should be a bit updated and easier to play on mobile.

I'm NEVERBRICK. Not lolek185 anymore.
My YouTube channel with a lot of Neverball stuff