1

Topic: Neverball Medium how to solve level 14?

The timer is too short to get through the barriers in time. Is the level broken or is there something I am missing?


Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

2 (edited by kuskov_2005nik 2020-03-18 03:14:17)

Re: Neverball Medium how to solve level 14?

after collecting 1 coin you need to turn on the timer and quickly get to the finish line through teleports

Post's attachments

medium-14_01.nbr 198.04 kb, 19 downloads since 2020-03-17 

2 set 20/25  3 set  11/25
4 set   5/25  5  set   8/25
1 set here  http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3417   ps  now everything works
I want to note that my set is made for clockwork version!!!!!!!!!! (clockwork 1.6.0.4)

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

3 (edited by lolek185 2020-03-18 12:28:01)

Re: Neverball Medium how to solve level 14?

I think it's a good place to promote a new video of mine :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70dwcfugt0Y

I'm NEVERBRICK. Not lolek185 anymore.
SUBSCRIBE

4

Re: Neverball Medium how to solve level 14?

NOTE FOR 1.7: The timer will freeze while teleporting to the target destinations. This saves a lot of time.

Made with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019
Made with Msys2 for Windows 10

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

5

Re: Neverball Medium how to solve level 14?

PennySchloss wrote:

NOTE FOR 1.7: The timer will freeze while teleporting to the target destinations. This saves a lot of time.

This isn't true?

6 (edited by kuskov_2005nik 2020-03-22 13:07:59)

Re: Neverball Medium how to solve level 14?

1.7?

2 set 20/25  3 set  11/25
4 set   5/25  5  set   8/25
1 set here  http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3417   ps  now everything works
I want to note that my set is made for clockwork version!!!!!!!!!! (clockwork 1.6.0.4)

7

Re: Neverball Medium how to solve level 14?

lolek185 wrote:

I think it's a good place to promote a new video of mine smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70dwcfugt0Y

please do a few repetitions of my levels

2 set 20/25  3 set  11/25
4 set   5/25  5  set   8/25
1 set here  http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3417   ps  now everything works
I want to note that my set is made for clockwork version!!!!!!!!!! (clockwork 1.6.0.4)

8

Re: Neverball Medium how to solve level 14?

kuskov_2005nik wrote:

please do a few repetitions of my levels

Ah, I still haven't played your levels yet, but I will probably do it today. Be prepared for new video soon!

Spoiler

and subscribe if you want more neverball speedruns :]

I'm NEVERBRICK. Not lolek185 anymore.
SUBSCRIBE

9

Re: Neverball Medium how to solve level 14?

parasti wrote:
PennySchloss wrote:

NOTE FOR 1.7: The timer will freeze while teleporting to the target destinations. This saves a lot of time.

This isn't true?

The game timer keeps ticking during teleportation, costing the player one second. I read PennySchloss's comment as a request that this behaviour be changed in the next version.

10

Re: Neverball Medium how to solve level 14?

Elviz wrote:
parasti wrote:
PennySchloss wrote:

NOTE FOR 1.7: The timer will freeze while teleporting to the target destinations. This saves a lot of time.

This isn't true?

The game timer keeps ticking during teleportation, costing the player one second. I read PennySchloss's comment as a request that this behaviour be changed in the next version.

Next version? Is this possible?

I'm NEVERBRICK. Not lolek185 anymore.
SUBSCRIBE

11

Re: Neverball Medium how to solve level 14?

lolek185 wrote:
kuskov_2005nik wrote:

please do a few repetitions of my levels

Ah, I still haven't played your levels yet, but I will probably do it today. Be prepared for new video soon!

Spoiler

and subscribe if you want more neverball speedruns :]

I  subscribe it

2 set 20/25  3 set  11/25
4 set   5/25  5  set   8/25
1 set here  http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3417   ps  now everything works
I want to note that my set is made for clockwork version!!!!!!!!!! (clockwork 1.6.0.4)

12

Re: Neverball Medium how to solve level 14?

lolek185 wrote:
kuskov_2005nik wrote:

please do a few repetitions of my levels

Ah, I still haven't played your levels yet, but I will probably do it today. Be prepared for new video soon!

Spoiler

and subscribe if you want more neverball speedruns :]

I've waited a long time but I don't see any replays

2 set 20/25  3 set  11/25
4 set   5/25  5  set   8/25
1 set here  http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3417   ps  now everything works
I want to note that my set is made for clockwork version!!!!!!!!!! (clockwork 1.6.0.4)

13

Re: Neverball Medium how to solve level 14?

@kuskov_2005nik Sorry, I got stuck on level 5. Is it possible? The platform can't get to the goal on time so...

I'm NEVERBRICK. Not lolek185 anymore.
SUBSCRIBE

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

14

Re: Neverball Medium how to solve level 14?

Level 5 isn't too hard. As long as you get the clocks you shouldn't have to worry about the time.

Here's the replay:

Post's attachments

5K-1-05_01.nbr 1.2 mb, 23 downloads since 2020-03-29 

Download my levels here: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3147
Progress: 74/100

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

15

Re: Neverball Medium how to solve level 14?

KodeBreaker wrote:

Level 5 isn't too hard. As long as you get the clocks you shouldn't have to worry about the time.

[...]
I didn't notice that these levels are made for clockwork...

I'm NEVERBRICK. Not lolek185 anymore.
SUBSCRIBE

16 (edited by kuskov_2005nik 2020-04-05 15:08:26)

Re: Neverball Medium how to solve level 14?

lolek185 wrote:

@kuskov_2005nik Sorry, I got stuck on level 5. Is it possible? The platform can't get to the goal on time so...

you pass my set?

2 set 20/25  3 set  11/25
4 set   5/25  5  set   8/25
1 set here  http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3417   ps  now everything works
I want to note that my set is made for clockwork version!!!!!!!!!! (clockwork 1.6.0.4)

17

Re: Neverball Medium how to solve level 14?

kuskov_2005nik wrote:

you pass my set?

Nope, I just didn't know that this set is made for Clockwork.

I'm NEVERBRICK. Not lolek185 anymore.
SUBSCRIBE