Topic: GLaDOS voice pack

I made a custom sound file pack that changes the original announcer's voice to GLaDOS from Portal!

Post's attachments

glados.zip 779.88 kb, 10 downloads since 2020-01-23 

Re: GLaDOS voice pack

Very cool!

I repackaged it so that it can be dropped in the Documents\My Games\Neverball folder to install. I also added a silent set.ogg, so that the original announcer doesn't speak over Glados.

Post's attachments

glados-dnd.zip 782.9 kb, 9 downloads since 2020-01-31 

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

3 (edited by It the it 2020-02-01 02:36:35)

a challenge you could take on next is making japanese glados voice clips for neverball. !! smilewink

EDIT: after playing halfway through the regular levels of the set, i feel quite rusty. for months until now, i have only played a shread of neverball ;/

It the it's level set: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=2922
6/19/17: a bit of help needed here, plz: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=2988
avatar drawn with ANVIL-1000MD (c) and scaled down with GIMP
にほんご べんきょう する。 (i am studying japanese)

4 (edited by PennySchloss 2020-02-01 16:45:58)

A GLaDOS version? This is real intensive... (Eventually has an GLaDOS in Portal Prelude or Portal Original in Steam?)

Made with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019
Made with Msys2 for Windows 10

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

5 (edited by RifRuf 2020-02-04 07:45:34)

parasti wrote:

I also added a silent set.ogg, so that the original announcer doesn't speak over Glados.

Ah yes, I overlooked that, thank you.

I do think it would be cool to have an option in game to switch between different voices!