Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Topic: The level set "Little ball big adventure"

Hi guys after the "p2013125's Guide of Neverball",I proudly present the next
levelset i will make--- "Little ball big adventure"! This is a better polished level and it will be a revolutionary level of Neverball! It make a story line of "Little Ball" and I am 100% sure you will love this level!Here's some screenshot:
https://p2013nbsite.000webhostapp.com/screen00014.png
First level
https://p2013nbsite.000webhostapp.com/screen00015.png
Second level

Btw this is uncompleted and  i will use my best to complete this as fast as i can (but not too fast)

Specialized in x86 assembly,knows how to use c , c++ and a bit of java.
Focusing on the ForgeBall project and Minceraft.
Download Minceraft here->  link

Re: The level set "Little ball big adventure"

*discontinued*

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

I regret to inform you that April Fool's Day was two months ago.

http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?pid=34398  <<< My First Set

Second set progress: 6 near complete, 5 in progress

I accidentally deleted the levels......

5 (edited by kuskov_2005nik 2019-06-09 15:50:51)

what?...

2 set 20/25  3 set  11/25
4 set   5/25  5  set   8/25
1 set here  http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3417   ps  now everything works
I want to note that my set is made for clockwork version!!!!!!!!!! (clockwork 1.6.0.4)

If accidently delete a file, all you have to do is press CTRL + Z to undo the delete.

I reinstalled my WINDOWS 10 and i found that i forget to backup my data so it is gone PERMANENTLY  and I've used recuva and just found bunch of trash.

When you attempt to permanent delete the file (including SHIFT + DEL) this Action cannot be undone.

Made with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019
Made with Msys2 for Windows 10

No I reformat the drive and because my desktop is in one drive and I didn't sync one drive so they are gone