1 (edited by p2013125 2019-06-12 05:57:49)

Topic: Help with some error when compiling Neverball 1.5.x

I am currently using Kubuntu 19.04 and i get some error when i try to compile the source code.I don't know anything about C Programming so please help
Error:
clement@KubuntuWindowsPC:~/桌面/neverball-neverball-1.5.4$ make
scripts/version.sh: 8: scripts/version.sh: svnversion: not found
Will make a "devel" build of Neverball r.
cc -Wall -ansi -pedantic -O2 -I/usr/include/SDL -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT -U_GNU_SOURCE -I/usr/include/libpng16 -Ishare -DVERSION=\"r\" -DCONFIG_USER=\".neverball-dev\" -DCONFIG_DATA=\"./data\" -DCONFIG_LOCALE=\"./locale\" -DENABLE_NLS=1 -DNDEBUG -MM -MP -MF share/base_image.d -MT "share/base_image.o" share/base_image.c
cc -Wall -ansi -pedantic -O2 -I/usr/include/SDL -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT -U_GNU_SOURCE -I/usr/include/libpng16 -Ishare -DVERSION=\"r\" -DCONFIG_USER=\".neverball-dev\" -DCONFIG_DATA=\"./data\" -DCONFIG_LOCALE=\"./locale\" -DENABLE_NLS=1 -DNDEBUG -o share/base_image.o -c share/base_image.c
share/base_image.c: In function ‘image_load_png’:
share/base_image.c:97:45: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘png_sizeof’; did you mean ‘png_set_eXIf’? [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
         if (!(bytep = png_malloc(readp, h * png_sizeof(png_bytep))))
                                                                                 ^~~~~~~~~~
                                             png_set_eXIf
share/base_image.c:97:56: error: expected expression before ‘png_bytep’
         if (!(bytep = png_malloc(readp, h * png_sizeof(png_bytep))))
                                                                                 ^~~~~~~~~
make: *** [Makefile:299: share/base_image.o] Error 1

I get this error when i try to compile Neverball 1.5.x

lazy to add more level links.
I am a Neverball expert and I created bunch of levels.

Re: Help with some error when compiling Neverball 1.5.x

If you attempt to compile inside the SDL2 port, you need only the latest version of the game (not 1.5 or earlier).

Made with Linux Mint 19.1 Cinnamon
Made with Msys2 for Windows 10