Re: BuD's level set V2

hey,  there is no way to attach files with the form! can you send me your mail at Kwriss ** at ** hotmail ** dot ** com? (replace '** at **' by '@' and '** dot **' by '.', this is a spam protection)

comment trouver le temps de travailler maintenant?

Sure, Kwriss. By the way, if you send an email over the forum form, then your email address is given to the person you sent the email to, so that is also one way to give someone your address, without having to worry about spam.

Email sent.

I wish i could get this again, stupid cousin, stupid no download rules... :-(

btw, mac, have you met Taz?

Dave wrote:

without having to worry about spam.

note: this is me who have modified the Kwriss post to prevent spam.

Tuxmym wrote:
Dave wrote:

without having to worry about spam.

note: this is me who have modified the Kwriss post to prevent spam.

Thank you TuxMym ,  Kwriss@ is a garbage mail .   And thats why i havn't post yet my records ,Dave.  I will post them monday i dn't have the net this w end and i'm at the university now

comment trouver le temps de travailler maintenant?

themacmeister wrote:

Hey BuD,

I don't know if you have tried this, but on the level that matches your avatar, I managed to jump from the first ramp, directly to the base of the 2nd ramp, and then on to the teleport, all in about 5 seconds... This could make for a good time on this level. I have a replay if you would like it.

Hi folks! I'm hosting macmeister's replay here (zipped to reduce size) for a few weeks. He gives a good demonstration of the opening technique required for best times. (In a few weeks, I'll probably have to drop it off my webspace, which is very limited.)

Eventually, it'd be great to have a place on the Nevertable for these levels. Except for #7, they are all nicely polished. I guess we should wait until the set is "finished" (does that mean a whole 25 levels? or could a set be considered "finished" with fewer than that? say 10 levels? Just a thought...)

32 (edited by Dave 2005-11-28 00:32:53)

Okay, folks! Here's a zip file that contains 2 replays by Kwriss. He sets the speed record on the 1st level, and also on the 6th. I'll leave them up for a few weeks, and then they'll probably have to go...

Nice job Kwriss!

EDIT: I should have mentioned : both macmeister's and Kwriss's replays can be viewed as long as the Bud levelset is installed in it's default location (data/map-bud). Enjoy!

Some new best times to report:

Bud 04- 4'86"
Bud 05- 19'99" (I'm very proud of this one!)
Bud 06- 8'47"

I really enjoy these levels of yours, Bud. I hope you have some more in development!

Okay, a couple of interesting replays of level 8:

http://members.cox.net/dolsen6/fB08dav3 - my new best time : 24'13" ! Uses a freestyle to get better speed
http://members.cox.net/dolsen6/fB08dav2 - a possible ~22 second speed record technique... would take serious luck to pull it off. (But hey, the Mehdi 24 speed record happened, right?!)

For some reason, my neverball install has gone slowish on me, and the game was getting in the 20's FPS. This caused me to miss several coins, as you'll see in the replays. No big deal, just an interesting note.

35 (edited by BuD 2014-08-18 12:55:24)

Hi guys, somehow I start playing Neverball after 8 years and I felt a bit nostalgic *sigh*. I have a request for you guys, I would be very pleased and thankful if someone of you guys have a link for downloading my levels for the last version of Neverball.

THANKS big_smile

Sorry for bumping

EDIT: I mean, I investigated a little before. I followed the wiki link http://wiki.nevercorner.net/doku.php?id … ts#bud_set and it sent me a page with the message of "Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated."

Luckily I have a copy of... pretty much everything.

Post's attachments

bud.zip 1.21 mb, 113 downloads since 2014-08-18 

~DEV

ht-never wrote:

Luckily I have a copy of... pretty much everything.

Thank you very much big_smile

Welcome back to Neverforum, BuD

Welcome... to the Nevergalaxy!
(and also Neverputt Calendar)

39 (edited by dtb 2014-08-19 21:26:03)

parasti wrote:

Level 7 - 16'47'' (so there *is* a shortcut. I was hoping to see an excellent run hitting the switches and all...)

...now that this old thread finally has been resurrected let's continue with the challenge ;-)

I remember having finished level 7 some years ago but did it only once because I felt that it was not much fun to play as it took a lot of concentration to succeed. Back then I still was sort of a beginner and therefore had no idea of a shortcut or whatsoever - so here's my replay for this level as it was supposedly supposed to be finished ("hitting the switches and all...") 

Cheers
dtb

Post's attachments

bud-07_01.nbr 3.25 mb, 85 downloads since 2014-08-19 

Finally got all coins on this lit level.

Post's attachments

bud-02_01.nbr 1.5 mb, 26 downloads since 2019-04-24 

Download my levels here: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3147
Progress: 74/100