Re: Project Clockwork
With yet more renewed energy at my disposal, I have released a few more enhancements to the Clockwork project, now at version 184.108.40.206.
-- Changes that are exclusive to the Clockwork build --
* Dragon Slope has been rebuilt from scratch and is now known as Dragon Slayer. This level is monstrous in complexity!
* Camera updates to Telepuzzle, and Intermediate
* Crosses's time limit increased (from 60.00 to 80.00)
* New levels! Instability and Rotation Puzzle are now available to play
* Clockwork Beta's level structure reverted to the traditional progression system (assuming it was a full set)
-- Changes that were introduced in Clockwork Remix (updated June 1, 2015) --
* Camera updates to Giant Neverball, Tiny Neverball
* One of Invisible Road's visible platforms has expanded in size, reducing it's difficulty. A new platform with a new coin was also introduced
* Jump Mastery has gained a few rails around the goal. The trimming was also redone
* Web Tree has had it's hawk ramps altered cosmetically to look neater, in addition to revised trimming. The structure remains unchanged
* Faster flipper movement for the level Pinball