Topic: (4K) Neverball - Easy% in 9:26.250 IGT

"Too more links in message. Allowed 0 links. Reduce number of links and post it again."

It should say "too many links" not "too more links". My time was bad anyway, there are better times for full category runs on the "speedrun" website.

I hope you have a nice day.

Re: (4K) Neverball - Easy% in 9:26.250 IGT

Welcome to the Neverforum.

You must have run into an anti-spam measure that prevents new users from including links in their first post (or first x posts). Probably something that's built into the PunBB forum software by default, including the awkward error message.

Anyway, here, I think, is your link:

(4K) Neverball - Easy% in 9:26.250 IGT

3 (edited by psypherium 2018-10-03 02:33:56)

Ah cool, thank you very much. I am hoping to inspire someone to do a full game single segment run because I want to watch it and add it to the records page.

Also, there is one person who has held the world record in every major category for 6 years and I am hoping at least one of these records will be broken by someone soon.

Also I have a development suggestion which would be reasonably easy to implement, more easy levels, I like playing the game, but some of the later levels are a little intimidating, another pack of easy levels in the default pack would be cool I think. But it is quite possible that I am the only person who feels this way.

You just need to practice the Medium set. Then it will become like another easy set to you.

Level set progress (88%):
01 02 03 04 I  05 06 07 08 II   09 10 11 12 III   13 14 15 16 IV   17 18? 19 20 V
(red = in-progress, bold+green = complete)

chmod 700 wrote:

You just need to practice the Medium set. Then it will become like another easy set to you.

You are probably right, I'm already getting a little better with practise. I hope you have a good day smile

psypherium wrote:

Also, there is one person who has held the world record in every major category for 6 years and I am hoping at least one of these records will be broken by someone soon.

Those records were hacked. There is no way that could be done.

How ya doin?

7 (edited by lolek185 2018-10-16 13:04:29)

Mrko wrote:

Those records were hacked. There is no way that could be done.

I'll try to make a new record of challenge mode nb easy.
EDIT: Not by cheatting smile

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE
NEVERBRICK