1 (edited by NeverHacker 2014-01-10 16:21:38)

Topic: rare levels

Do I want to know where I can get these levels? or "set" belong

¿quiero saber donde puedo conseguir estos niveles? o a que "set" pertenecen

Post's attachments

capturada.jpg 136.13 kb, 16 downloads since 2014-01-08 

niveau.jpg, 69.05 kb, 494 x 295
niveau.jpg 69.05 kb, 50 downloads since 2014-01-08 

nivel raro.jpg, 79.22 kb, 480 x 352
nivel raro.jpg 79.22 kb, 40 downloads since 2014-01-08 

pyramid.png 334.59 kb, 17 downloads since 2014-01-08 

Rarity on level 13 Tour de force.jpg 188.16 kb, 16 downloads since 2014-01-10 

¿what´s up? *Gus

2

Re: rare levels

The "pyramid" is (I think) an early version of my "accordian" level which is now 'Medium 03'.

3 (edited by ht-never 2014-01-09 14:05:11)

Re: rare levels

1. (...)
2. Epsy's Levels #7 (Unavailable for latest versions)
3. Retour de Force #16 (Early version, still there)
4. Freeland #4 (Deprecated)

tonesfrommars wrote:

The "pyramid" is (I think) an early version of my "accordian" level which is now 'Medium 03'.

No, py.map was one of the earliest Freeland maps which was removed after I started developing Freeland 2.0

~DEV

4

Re: rare levels

As for the first screenshot, it is a custom map that has never been made available for download. Ervin497, the author's YouTube channel where the screenshot was taken from, has stated that he would upload his custom levels once he has finished a complete set. Whether or not any work is being done towards this is unknown.

For the second screenshot, it claims to be one of epsy's levels, but isn't in my collection. I don't recall epsy ever releasing this during the time he was active on the forums. @ht-never: Do you have this level yourself, and if so, where did you get it from? @NeverHacker: where did you find this screenshot? I'd be interested to know.

5

Re: rare levels

!I captured the screen with a program ... those images can be found on youtube and google images.

¿what´s up? *Gus

6

Re: rare levels

Static Juice wrote:

For the second screenshot, it claims to be one of epsy's levels, but isn't in my collection. I don't recall epsy ever releasing this during the time he was active on the forums. @ht-never: Do you have this level yourself, and if so, where did you get it from?

No, I just read "Epsy's Levels" and "Level 07" so I thought it would be logical if it were Epsy's Levels' seventh map. It isn't, though... hmm

~DEV

7

Re: rare levels

it is a failure of TDF 13

¿what´s up? *Gus

8

Re: rare levels

Rarity on level 13 Tour de force already solved

¿what´s up? *Gus

9

Re: rare levels

Here is another
http://forum.nevercorner.net/img/avatars/2066.jpg?no_cache=cz8ZUkwl

¿what´s up? *Gus

10

Re: rare levels

NeverHacker wrote:

Here is another
http://forum.nevercorner.net/img/avatars/2066.jpg?no_cache=cz8ZUkwl

I have never seen this. It looks neat, where did you take it?

~DEV

11

Re: rare levels

The photo is the one with the user Reshaun. I send a message to he/she about the photo but still did not answer me.

¿what´s up? *Gus

12 (edited by NeverHacker 2014-02-11 20:10:58)

Re: rare levels

Here there is another level ... this is very rare! with catching all the red coins of half, the coins remaining become yellow and grab the yellow coins  all the others turn blue!
these coins not have value!

Who created this level?

Post's attachments

level.png 382.73 kb, 20 downloads since 2014-02-11 

Normal.png 412.44 kb, 20 downloads since 2014-02-11 

rar1.png 363.42 kb, 14 downloads since 2014-02-11 

rar2.png 336.33 kb, 12 downloads since 2014-02-11 

¿what´s up? *Gus

13

Re: rare levels

Level:

Post's attachments

elevator.map 53.71 kb, 73 downloads since 2014-02-11 

elevator.sol 75.17 kb, 52 downloads since 2014-02-11 

¿what´s up? *Gus

14 (edited by dtb 2014-02-11 20:57:40)

Re: rare levels

NeverHacker wrote:

Here there is another level ... this is very rare! with catching all the red coins of half, the coins remaining become yellow and grab the yellow coins  all the others turn blue!
these coins not have value!

Who created this level?

It's from "Mr. K's levels"
http://forum.nevercorner.net/viewtopic. … 749#p23749

15

Re: rare levels

I know levels! however this level has more coins and this rarity occurs

¿what´s up? *Gus

16

Re: rare levels

In his elevator map, Mr K uses several coins with a value of 0, which isn't really recommended. The colour of such coins is more or less undefined in Neverball. In Nuncabola they appear white.

17

Re: rare levels

reshaun user is away visiting the forum often! I have sent messages and not answer me! Figure as read

¿what´s up? *Gus

18 (edited by NeverHacker 2014-02-15 20:59:01)

Re: rare levels

this level belongs to Reshaun's iLevels! (level 11) this level is no longer rare
http://forum.nevercorner.net/img/avatars/2066.png?no_cache=ZmRRjRjF

¿what´s up? *Gus

19 (edited by dtb 2014-02-14 08:31:17)

Re: rare levels

NeverHacker wrote:

this level belongs to Reshaun's iLevels!
http://forum.nevercorner.net/img/avatars/2066.png?no_cache=ZmRRjRjF

...as soon as Reshaun will publish such a level it won't be a rare level anymore wink

20

Re: rare levels

dtb wrote:
NeverHacker wrote:

Here there is another level ... this is very rare! with catching all the red coins of half, the coins remaining become yellow and grab the yellow coins  all the others turn blue!
these coins not have value!

Who created this level?

It's from "Mr. K's levels"
http://forum.nevercorner.net/viewtopic. … 749#p23749

moment ... what is that rare page?

Download my level sets: My First Level Set
Download my level sets: My Second Level Set
And go to my page for download  Mexico Level Set

21 (edited by KodeBreaker 2018-06-11 21:55:29)

Re: rare levels

I remember seeing these two unknown levels when I was 9, I tried finding these levels today but I can’t find them anywhere. sad

One level was on YouTube. It was in Spanish so it said “Nivel 01”. The level had mostly the “wood” texture for the floor. It had square holes scattered al over the level. It was also in the Clouds background.

The other was a video on an older version of the Neverforum. It was a complete version of Penma’s Tram level. The video had no sound and by seeing the movement of the ball, I assumed the video was made by Protonspring1. So I went to his YouTube channel see if it was on there, but it wasn’t. sad

Download My Levels Here: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3147
I Also Have 3 WIP Sets That I Would Love To Have Some Feedbacc On.

22 (edited by Mrko 2018-06-12 09:54:36)

Re: rare levels

i have also found this unknown level on google images

Post's attachments

7.jpg, 33.29 kb, 512 x 384
7.jpg 33.29 kb, 10 downloads since 2018-06-12 

23

Re: rare levels

Mrko wrote:

i have also found this unknown level on google images

Noob

¿what´s up? *Gus

24

Re: rare levels

sad

Download my level sets: My First Level Set
Download my level sets: My Second Level Set
And go to my page for download  Mexico Level Set

25

Re: rare levels

I remember when you were a noob yourself, so please don't be rude.

Welcome to the forum, SuperBallMaster smile