Topic: Will Nevertable ever return?

Since nevercorner.net shut down last year, Nevertable no longer exists. Are there any plans to bring this back?

Re: Will Nevertable ever return?

camthesaxman wrote:

Since nevercorner.net shut down last year, Nevertable no longer exists. Are there any plans to bring this back?

The original table was set up by shino + mym. Guess both are not active anymore (and most likely won't be in the near future). As far as I can remember it was last administered by tonesfrommars who seems to be far-off as well these days. Hopefully there's still a copy of all the table's data available somewhere, perhaps Elviz knows more about the remains of  the Nevertable (at least half of its content comprised of his records ;-)

It's almost 2 years now since I last wondered about what happened to the contest and why the new levels (after release 1.6.0. came out)  were not included, sadly that post remained an unanswered topic:
http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=2901

So I'm afraid, the correct question would be
Are there any people to bring this back?

Cheers
dtb

Re: Will Nevertable ever return?

I have a copy of the the nevertable as well.  I'm not at all familiar with it since I suck at neverball, but one of these days I just need to bite the bullet and figure it out so I can get it back online again.