Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

1 (edited by reshaun 2018-02-16 01:57:18)

Topic: Reshaun's iPutt Course

Hey, I got my unofficial mini golf courses!

->https://sites.google.com/site/reshaunsneverballpage/home/screenshots/iCourse-Easy.png?attredirects=0-https://sites.google.com/site/reshaunsneverballpage/home/screenshots/iCourse-Hard.png?attredirects=0<-

*Updated*

Reshaun's iPutt Course-2018.zip

It's Unofficial.

Reshaun

Here is my unofficial level and putt course contributions:
iLevels Collection iPutt Collection

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Re: Reshaun's iPutt Course

awesome!!! will try this immediately.

Currently Playing:
Celeste and Electronic Super Joy

Thanks for the good work. Any chance you gonna bless us with a hard version of it.

A bientôt

Cannot get this to work for neverputt 1.5.4, I installed like I usually do and still cannot get it to work.

This is for 1.6.0.

6 (edited by Intelp4 2015-04-04 17:37:01)

oh ok, so how I do I install in that version, it's different from 1.5.4.

Put the ZIP file in Documents\My Games\Neverball.

In the data folder?

Can anyone tell me how to get this to work with 1.5.4?

I did a quick examine on Reshaun's latest putt package, and it appears to use no rotation objects. Thus, Nevergalaxy now hosts a package compatible with Neverputt 1.5.3 - 1.5.4.

Welcome... to the Nevergalaxy!
(and also Neverputt Calendar)

Thank you :-)

Just curious how the 1.6.0. is not compliable with 1.5.4 but yet the easyputt files look the same if you compare them.

Post's attachments

ScreenHunter_25 Apr. 18 10.07.jpg 403.8 kb, 76 downloads since 2015-04-18 

13 (edited by Challenge Space Yard 2015-04-18 16:38:39)

AFAIK, the primary reason why maps compiled in 1.6.0 are not compatible with 1.5.X is due to a change in the SOL format to accommodate rotating objects.

Thus, back when I was doing regular random courses on Neverputt Calendar, I offered course packs for both sets of builds when possible. Right now, all of the random courses released so far have "expired", but are still available for download. Additionally, further random courses are on hold due to lack of infrastructure and exposure.

Oh ok, and vice versa, I tried 1.5.4 levels on 1.6.0 and it plays but of the graphics have blocks on the playfield, I think I like 1.5.4 better. One more question, why on 1.5.4, you can only install 16 courses max on it?

15 (edited by Challenge Space Yard 2015-04-19 04:20:33)

Good question. It could be related to the appearance of the course menu where one picks a course to play, but even this is a wild guess. In any case, the 16 course limit is still present even in 1.6.0.

Great, keep it up! Certainly a very good courses

¿what´s up? *Gus

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/neverfo4/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

17 (edited by reshaun 2015-04-19 14:38:44)

Intelp4 wrote:

Oh ok, and vice versa, I tried 1.5.4 levels on 1.6.0 and it plays but of the graphics have blocks on the playfield, I think I like 1.5.4 better. One more question, why on 1.5.4, you can only install 16 courses max on it?

Parasti says it's on github has graphic textures and on Neverball 1.6.0.

Reshaun

While I was poking through the files prepping them for a Github branch, it appears that Easy Putt was renamed to iPutt. Is this correct, reshaun?

Challenge Space Yard wrote:

While I was poking through the files prepping them for a Github branch, it appears that Easy Putt was renamed to iPutt. Is this correct, reshaun?

Yes.

Reshaun

Thanks. I have applied the update to one of my branches, and have opened a merge request to integrate the updated course into the next release

YAY, more reshaun courses/levels in the next release!!!

Currently Playing:

Just please make sure any future courses compatible with 1.5.4

themacmeister wrote:

YAY, more reshaun courses/levels in the next release!!!

What's wrong with 1.6?

Can't we have one for each version :-)

Currently Playing:

themacmeister wrote:

Can't we have one for each version :-)

Although possible, it can be awkward to offer courses for both sets of builds: 1.6.0 and later (the current build set), and 1.5.3/1.5.4 (the legacy build set)

For example, the main Puttworks courses, Gamma and Zeta, make moderate use of the rotation objects. Thus, if I were to make these courses compatible with 1.5.3 (and 1.5.4), I would need to exclude incompatible holes.