1 (edited by NeverHacker 2014-05-23 21:06:37)

Topic: +More Levels

"+ More Levels" would be the title of a new option neveball, my idea is to place the end of all sets a square where we transport to the web address where unofficial sets is found, and will be able to be placed and decargados. This idea of long ago when I was looking for these in internet and found nothing, that is easily accessible and they will know players that there are more levels to play and they can also manufacturalos.
  Image detailing my idea, I put a green 255 that think would good, would have to put a good description ... I hope you like this idea.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/10401419_625340654228338_6361340849711674274_n.jpg

¿what´s up? *Gus

Re: +More Levels

I like this idea.

Here are all of my level contributions. Please test and give constructive criticism.

I prefer +Get New/More Levels or something similar to Firefox/Chrome's extension wording.

Currently Playing:
Celeste and Electronic Super Joy

This has been object of discussion for quite a long time

~DEV

Ho god! most of the issues I propose already have discussed. Well, from what I've seen this project not is fulfilled. In the next version if possible performed. I have no idea how to do so,  please someone do!

¿what´s up? *Gus

I think that we should actually do this. The last thread was closed, so we'll have to use this one. And let's not talk about people's personal information this time.

Here are all of my level contributions. Please test and give constructive criticism.