1 (edited by reshaun 2019-10-12 00:12:15)

Topic: Reshaun's iLevels

I got my 100 levels into 4 sets:

Reshaun's iLevels

Reshaun's iLevels Suite

Reshaun's iLevels Pro

Reshaun's iLevels Hardcore

Reshaun's iLevels Tough

https://sites.google.com/site/reshaunsneverballpage/home/screenshots/Reshauns%20iLevelsets.png?attredirects=0

P.S. It's Unofficial.

Reshaun's iLevels-1st-2019.zip

Reshaun's iLevels-2nd-2019.zip

Reshaun's iLevels-3rd-2019.zip

Reshaun's iLevels-4th-2019.zip

Reshaun's iLevels-5th-2019.zip

Just don't banned me on my account!

Reshaun

Here is my unofficial level and putt course contributions:
iLevels Collection iPutt Collection

Re: Reshaun's iLevels

Gonna share them? we'd love to see 'em!

reshaun wrote:

...Just don't banned me on my account!

what's meant by that? ...are you afraid of getting banned?  if so - why?

4 (edited by ht-never 2016-01-13 12:58:15)

I am glad to know that you finally decided to speak after having idled here for one year and a half big_smile I am looking forward to play your levels, post 'em as soon as possible!

~DEV

dtb wrote:
reshaun wrote:

...Just don't banned me on my account!

what's meant by that? ...are you afraid of getting banned?  if so - why?

I'm not afraid of getting banned to my site.

Reshaun

Hi, Reshaun has Autism, so while he is very able to create and design levels, he is usually unable to communicate this.  i will try to be vigilant to your questions and help him answer them.   I have told him not to post in the past, but will let him post from now on so he can start communicating with you.
He was afraid if he posted he would be blocked from the site for his words, they don't always come out right.

Reshaun

reshaun wrote:

Hi, Reshaun has Autism, so while he is very able to create and design levels, he is usually unable to communicate this.  i will try to be vigilant to your questions and help him answer them.   I have told him not to post in the past, but will let him post from now on so he can start communicating with you.
He was afraid if he posted he would be blocked from the site for his words, they don't always come out right.

Thanks for the clarity. We try to be a patient, open minded community, and I hope that Reshaun will have a pleasant experience interacting with us smile

We would love to see some of Reshaun's levels!

Cheese
==========
cheesetalks.net

I do not understand! Does anyone speaking for him? I've been chatting with private messages ... I do not understand the final sentence that always wrote "Just do not banned me on my account!"

¿what´s up? *Gus

The last post was somebody else posting with Reshaun's account to explain. People with autism see the world a bit differently from most other people, and it is often difficult for them to communicate.

Just give him some space and let him communicate with us by designing levels, and with a few words whenever he finds them smile

I fully understand everything now! I have known and worked with autistic people and understand how to work with them ...

¿what´s up? *Gus

Let's avoid making this a thread about reshaun's private life. This is about his levels, which I will be glad to play as soon as he posts them ^_^

~DEV

12 (edited by reshaun 2017-01-21 22:24:03)

I got my maps.

*Moved to my first post*

Reshaun

13 (edited by reshaun 2017-01-21 22:24:59)

*Moved to my first post*

Reshaun

14 (edited by reshaun 2015-02-09 00:23:42)

I got my replays!

Post's attachments

iLevels-08_01.nbr 66.69 kb, 116 downloads since 2014-02-15 

iLevels-16_01.nbr 121.59 kb, 116 downloads since 2014-02-15 

iLevels2-12_01.nbr 87.4 kb, 116 downloads since 2014-02-15 

iLevels2-19_01.nbr 486.98 kb, 93 downloads since 2015-02-08 

Reshaun

wow! these levels are incredible! are very elaborate and original ...

¿what´s up? *Gus

Wow indeed! These are some really well done levels. And an entire two sets of levels!? I am blown away. Really good stuff. The only problem that I could see is that the ZIP file of the second set has an extra directory that prevents Neverball from finding the set description file.

I've played a game like this! Is it a representation of that game?
https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/1798627_578672152218609_864133027_n.png

¿what´s up? *Gus

18 (edited by reshaun 2014-02-15 21:20:09)

NeverHacker wrote:

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/1798627_578672152218609_864133027_n.png

It's my level from Marble Madness on Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).

Reshaun

I knew it! i played a marble madness! Mario kart Levels are very good, especially the rainbow path level.
a question! much time did it take to create all your levels? what program your used? I am interested O.o

¿what´s up? *Gus

Reshaun plays lots of neverball/xbox/wii games, etc.  Once he has played the levels a few times and masters them, he recreates the game free hand and make the levels progressively more difficult.  This keeps him occupied.  He is always trying to create more difficult levels to test himself.
KF

P.S.  Re:  Being banned.  He posted with curse words once and his account was cancelled.  This upsets him when he is unable to come on site and see whats new, and read posts.  He now has a fear of being banned.    If he posts that just reply "ok".  Please

reshaun wrote:
NeverHacker wrote:

It's my level from Marble Madness on Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).

Reshaun

I used GtkRadiant/NetRadiant and I downloaded it. It took a lot of time.

NeverHacker wrote:

I knew it! i played a marble madness! Mario kart Levels are very good, especially the rainbow path level.
a question! much time did it take to create all your levels? what program your used? I am interested O.o

Reshaun

22 (edited by dtb 2014-02-16 20:56:40)

parasti wrote:

Wow indeed! These are some really well done levels. And an entire two sets of levels!? I am blown away. Really good stuff. The only problem that I could see is that the ZIP file of the second set has an extra directory that prevents Neverball from finding the set description file.

Reshaun, I will come back to you providing more detailed feedback shortly. I just want to finish all the levels first (and I've got 2-3 levels still to beat in each of your sets). But so much for the moment - I agree with everything parasti said, this is really good stuff and some of it also truly original. I took the liberty to repack your 2nd set (Reshaun's iLevels Suite) and attach it below just in case that somebody is not able to do so (for whatever reason). If you want me to remove it and rather attach a corrected .zip to your original post, just tell me! I also think it shoud be mentioned that both sets are not compatible with the current version (1.5.4) as for the use of rotating objects, I guess.

Cheers

dtb

Post's attachments

Reshaun's iLevels2.zip 7.14 mb, 167 downloads since 2014-02-16 

23 (edited by reshaun 2014-02-16 21:38:38)

dtb wrote:

I took the liberty to repack your 2nd set (Reshaun's iLevels Suite) and attach it below just in case that somebody is not able to do so (for whatever reason). If you want me to remove it and rather attach a corrected .zip to your original post, just tell me!

Yes please fix and attach for me.
Thanks.

Reshaun

Reshaun

@Reshaun: Welcome! I can't wait to play your sets and course. I will tonight as soon as I get home. When I saw the screenshot of the marble madness level I was so pleased. I loved that game and have often thought of replicating one or more levels in neverball.

Good job!!

Also, I am glad we are finally making your acquaintance. I hope you will feel free to post here on the forum in the future.

Wow, these are some very impressive levels! I just completed both of your sets and I gotta say that these are without a doubt my favourite addon maps so far! Outstanding use of rotating objects here, which not many other mappers have done much with. And I love the new spin that you put on some of the official levels in your second set. Keep up the good work reshaun, you are a very talented mapper! I might see about going for All Coins playthroughs of all your levels now smile