Topic: WOW, how could I have missed this?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/sonic-generat … ed-project

This looks like the single most spectacular mod in history... simply stunning.

I have generations, so I might try this out tonight!

Currently Playing:
Celeste and Electronic Super Joy

Re: WOW, how could I have missed this?

Hm... I'd reserve that distinction for : thedarkmod.com

hot damn, downloading NOW!

I had to look for quite a while, but there is an offline install on TPB - search for The Dark Mod Version 2.0

I look forward to playing this soon...

Currently Playing:

EDIT: Sonic Generations Unleashed mod screwed up my original game install. Reinstalling the game did not fix the issue (I believe it was a savegame bug). Anyway, reinstalled graphics drivers and the game from scratch, working nicely again. I might try reinstalling when I complete the original game, and leave the MOD enabled by default.

Currently Playing:

Oh man, TDM is awesome. It's fantastic that they've been able to migrate to the GPL Doom 3 engine and and go standalone.

Cheese
==========
cheesetalks.net

I wish I could run that fast.

I remember playing sonic unleashed on xbox360.  I loved the traditional style levels where your running so damn fast you got tunnel vision just trying to finish the level.

Then there was the other "hack and slash" level style where you become some sort of huge sonic on steroids and slowly walked around smashing wave after wave of identical enemies by pressing the same button over and over. That killed the appeal of this game for me personally. If I can beat a level by literally bashing the controller against my ass repeatedly, time for a new game.

This looks promising though. Take all the good parts from sonic unleashed and make a separate game out of it...  sounds good to me.