Topic: Mapping Contest

I all!
I want to ask if anyone is instersted to a mapping challenge. I should be a way for push new mappers to better, and we could make a levelset made with levels made by users that want to play this contest.

I think it is a great idea...
let me know what you think!

smile smile smile smile

~DEV

Re: Mapping Contest

Sounds like a good idea.
I'm already working on my "puzzle garden" (<= Bonus level!) level so I'll precipitate. smile

I'll even post previews of it occasionally.

It the it's level set: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=2922
6/19/17: a bit of help needed here, plz: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=2988
avatar drawn with ANVIL-1000MD (c) and scaled down with GIMP
にほんご べんきょう する。 (i am studying japanese)

I hope some other people will partecipate. I think that mappers that still visit the forum are
Elviz, ht, It, CSY, Tones

~DEV

I visit the forum! You still want to have the contest? Now pretty much only ht-never and It the it visit the forums out of the mappers.

Here are all of my level contributions. Please test and give constructive criticism.

I don't recall spotting this thread, but I've been thinking about something like this.

I've been hoping to put together some video tutorials for creating Neverball maps which go through basic *radiant usage, Neverball specific entities, and Neverball's established level design style. I haven't really got anything together yet, but I feel that having something like that out beforehand would help.

I'd be more than happy to do news posts and the the word out for such a competition, though it'd be nice to plan and coordinate it well.

Cheese
==========
cheesetalks.net

Cheeseness wrote:

I don't recall spotting this thread, but I've been thinking about something like this.

Nice big_smile

I'd be more than happy to do news posts and the the word out for such a competition, though it'd be nice to plan and coordinate it well.

If we found enough people to settle up the contest, it would be a very nice idea.

~DEV

I still visit the forum (almost everyday), I just don't post alot.
I wish I had the free time to play with mapping, I have one big idea that is something of a pipedream, but yeah, it's just an issue of being too busy with "life responsibilities".

I support the idea of a mapping contest.