1 (edited by ht-never 2013-01-28 19:31:38)

Topic: [New Course!] +18 Holes Freeland Holes Hard

Freeland Holes Hard

Post's attachments

htholesh.zip 952 kb, 330 downloads since 2013-01-28 

~DEV

Re: [New Course!] +18 Holes Freeland Holes Hard

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! just had to take out the "e" on the holes file.

3 (edited by ht-never 2013-01-28 19:29:25)

Yeah, I will fix that as soon as possible

~DEV

Oh ok, thank you for your hard work, I really appreciate that.

Hello, how are you, how do I install this level in the game? where should I copy the folder? excuse my English, I do not speak English. Thank very much!

6 (edited by ht-never 2013-05-15 12:53:23)

Hi,
In order to install the levelpack, I need to know whether you are using the latest developement version or not and I need also to know your operating system.

I will assume that you are using 1.5.4 and Windows:
- Open your 'neverball' folder (Usually C:/Programs Files/Neverball).
- Open the 'data' folder and just drop there the package, without extracting it.

If you are using the latest build, you will find a folder called 'neverball-dev' inside of your Documents. Just drop the package there.

If you're using Linux, the 'data' folder can be found here (I need confirmation, though, I don't use linux) ~/.neverball/

P.S. Which language do you speak? (I suspect you could be italian, according to your name)

~DEV

Hi!, thank you very much! your information was very helpful, i am from argentina, my grand grandfathers were from italy.

ht-never wrote:

Hi,
In order to install the levelpack, I need to know whether you are using the latest developement version or not and I need also to know your operating system.

I will assume that you are using 1.5.4 and Windows:
- Open your 'neverball' folder (Usually C:/Programs Files/Neverball).
- Open the 'data' folder and just drop there the package, without extracting it.

If you are using the latest build, you will find a folder called 'neverball-dev' inside of your Documents. Just drop the package there.

If you're using Linux, the 'data' folder can be found here (I need confirmation, though, I don't use linux) ~/.neverball/

P.S. Which language do you speak? (I suspect you could be italian, according to your name)

ht-never wrote:

Hi...

I use Ubuntu 10.04 but how would I get to this location?

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ loves and cares about you most of all!

ardvark wrote:

I am not a linux user. However, I think you should open your file manager and type in the address bar ~/.neverball/

~DEV

ht-never wrote:
ardvark wrote:

I am not a linux user. However, I think you should open your file manager and type in the address bar ~/.neverball/

Thanks, I'll take a look. :-)

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ loves and cares about you most of all!