Topic: Looking for new Nevertable moderators

I've been moderating the Nevertable for about 6 years and I've really enjoyed watching thousands of incredible replays.

Now I realize I don't have enough time to do a meticulous moderation of all new replays, which may be required sometimes.
I think having more than one moderators could help alleviate the moderation task.
Of course, moderation has to be done by trusted users, that is, regular members of our community.

If anyone is interested, just answer here and shino would be able to grant you the rights.

Re: Looking for new Nevertable moderators

I could probably help out in this regard, providing that everyone else was comfortable with that (ie, am I trusted? big_smile)
If so, I would need to ask you and Shino some questions so I learn how the process works.

I'm glad you're willing to help and of course I trust you for this task :-)

+1 for tones

Plus over nine thousaaaaannnd!!!

SCNR

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

I'm in favor of tones.

Welcome... to the Nevergalaxy!

Same here. smile

I'm also interested
Just kidding, as I'm sure I don't fall in the 'trusted' category.  However, perhaps I could help assemble a formal replay validation tool which would make this work much easier to do.

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

+1 for Tones too

Currently Playing:
Celeste and Electronic Super Joy

Well alrighty then. thnx for the votes of confidence.

This is not meant to be a knock on anyone, but it seems like the nevertable is falling behind.

I check up on the table almost daily, and can help process new replays if needed.

Also, I would be glad to help add Tones's level set to the table.  I'm sure I can do enough web/db programming to do that.

Let me know.