Topic: 99 consecutive rdf 19 replays (got bored)
Somehow the post got deleted when I tried to upload the full 9.2 MB archive, so this is an even shorter version of my original text:
1. I got bored so I recorded 99 consecutive plays of rdf-19 (by far my favourite level)
2. I have changed my technique slightly, I no longer switch to chase at the last bit
3. THE MOST IMPORTANT thing to note is that the time is ultimately decided by the first 5 seconds, and the whole elaborate technique is merely "millisecond pinching".
4. Enjoy the replays if you dare (read: are completely and utterly bored).
5. I apologize for the large file sizes.