Topic: Freestyle on M15 by Challenge Space Yard

As I cannot post on the Nevertable tagboard, I leave my message here.

Challenge Space Yard, I'm sorry but I think your replay cannot be a freestyle one as it has it do not meet the requirements for this.
I wanted to post a link to it to allow other players to give their opinion, but because of the current moving replays bug, it seems it has been deleted  kao_sad

2 (edited by Challenge Space Yard 2007-02-24 13:10:18)

Re: Freestyle on M15 by Challenge Space Yard

Whoops. I accidently skipped this thread when I was looking for new posts since last visit.

If you are talking about the M15 replay of mines that was a fall-out, the replay is still resting on the table. It just didn't get into the table, because either it was not accepted, or there was a bug with the Table.

I've also submitted another M2 replay, which may throw less experienced players out of alignment due to almost constant accelerated camera rotation.

Welcome... to the Nevergalaxy!
(and also Neverputt Calendar)

Challenge Space Yard wrote:

I've also submitted another M2 replay, which may throw less experienced players out of alignment due to almost constant camera rotation.

It does seem, though, that you stop the rotation whenever the ball actually has to do something...

Also, check this one out!

I'm with Elviz on this point.
A freestyle replay of this type should keep the camera rotating whatever the situation.

Oops forgot to add that the camera rotation was "accelerated". It is faster than normal. I still did not do it in situations where the obstacles could cause me to fall-out (I am not as experienced as some of these insaneballers, such as Elviz, Mym, and Dave). I did not want to take the risk there... at least not yet. If I do manage to rotate all the time and survive, I will save it and submit. I will be using the stable build on this one, since you won't take anything that was done using a debug build.

Still have not discussed the M15 replay of mines that was a fall-out. Again, sorry for the delay Mym to reply to your post here.

CSY, I validated one of your 4 freestyle replays, but for other ones, I don't think they can be validated as freestyle.
I think I need the opinion of other players.
Do everybody can access incoming replays ?

mym wrote:

CSY, I validated one of your 4 freestyle replays, but for other ones, I don't think they can be validated as freestyle.
I think I need the opinion of other players.
Do everybody can access incoming replays ?

Shouldn't this be on a new topic? Split if possible and neccessary.

As you want.