Topic: freestyle replays ?

CSY, I validated one of your 4 freestyle replays, but for other ones, I don't think they can be validated as freestyle.
I think I need the opinion of other players.
Do everybody can access incoming replays ?

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Re: freestyle replays ?

http://www.nevercorner.net/table/record.php?id=1228 - Fallout (just delete this one)
http://www.nevercorner.net/table/record.php?id=1229 - Speediest (depends on external opinions; if enough want it keep, otherwise delete)
http://www.nevercorner.net/table/record.php?id=1230 - 90° CCW Rotation (also delete this one)

Welcome... to the Nevergalaxy!

up !

Could someone watch these replays and give us his opinion about validating them or not in the table please ?

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

mym wrote:

Do someone could watch these replays and give us his opinion about validating them or not in the table please ?

<offtopic>
Don't take this the wrong way, but I know you don't know English that well (but are trying to learn), so here's an improved version of the sentence that might help a bit:

Could someone watch these replays and give us their opinion about validating them or not in the table please?

</offtopic>

Mac OS X Xcode project & package maintainer.

If you have some Neverball related files you need hosted somewhere, please send a me forum PM/email.

jammnrose wrote:

Don't take this the wrong way, but I know you don't know English that well (but are trying to learn), so here's an improved version of the sentence that might help a bit:

Could someone watch these replays and give us their opinion about validating them or not in the table please?

The replays have an opinion? 'Singular they' is not necessarily an improvement...

Thx guys.
BTW, I'm glad there is some activity on this topic kao_ahah

With regard to the topic at hand, I feel that replays that should appear as freestyles in the Nevertable need to be a little crazier/more impressive than those linked to in this thread.

Keep trying, though, CSY. With time, your skills will improve further, and one day you might be an insaneballer, too. wink smile

Elviz, that's my opinion too.

CSY, your skills are already good, and may improve quickly if you continue playing and trying to do such freestyle courses.

9 (edited by Challenge Space Yard 2007-03-21 21:39:52)

Although my skill are pretty good, not good enough to beat the last three levels of your set, Mym, and not good enough to beat any of the Best Times or Most Coins which may be impossible for me to do.

I don't see too much room for improvement with all the other micromanagement, but I'm still deleting some of the old skill I don't need though to make room for this. Then I will do better and really rack up some good replays.

I still hope the other three replays that I've made that are successful at being accepted into the table will last at least for as long as 1.4.0 does (there is a contradiction of whether 1.4.0 replays will work with 1.5.0 or not).

I still will not attempt these three levels until 1.5.0 comes out, as I don't want to start over and have to go through every level.

I am creating a page to store my future replays. These replays will not be deleted until I actually make it through these. In other words, these replays will mostly only contain freestyle techniques I've attempted but did not reach goal on the same interval. If these are interesting enough, you may ask me to upload these so that you can add them to the table.

Welcome... to the Nevergalaxy!