Topic: Girls playing Neverball ?

I do not have many reports of girls playing Neverball sad
Is there a feminine registered user here ?
An interesting statistic: I have heard several times of couples where the man was playing Neverball and the girl Neverputt.
What is your experience in girls and Neverball ?

Re: Girls playing Neverball ?

I have not heard of a female neverball player... neverputt yes, but not neverball...

seems to be a male domain smile

themacmeister

Currently Playing:
Celeste and Electronic Super Joy

We have to think about what we'll do when a girl comes here to speak about Neverball... We must be prepared to welcome her as we should, it needs a special training... Else that'll be the rush and she'll leave hahaaa... big_smile

shinobufan wrote:

We have to think about what we'll do when a girl comes here to speak about Neverball... We must be prepared to welcome her as we should, it needs a special training... Else that'll be the rush and she'll leave hahaaa... big_smile

You're right lol
Maybe I could create a pink level for girls tongue

That's a good idea. You can grab some ideas from this kind of site if you want : http://lepetitnuagerose.free.fr/ [fr] cool

Indeed it's a girl website ! But maybe for young girls...
If someone make textures of this kind, I could make a nice level smile

Young girls ? Not only... I can tell you that girls around 25yo or maybe over visit this site daily... wink

Oh, I'm surprised. Maybe I should interest more in girls' tastes big_smile

Hello Kitty is something a bit special... If you want we can talk (quickly) about it... Maybe I can add a category here in this forum ? Do you think it's appropriate ? And young girls will come visit this site daily too.... cool

Oh, well.....

shinobufan wrote:

Hello Kitty is something a bit special... If you want we can talk (quickly) about it... Maybe I can add a category here in this forum ? Do you think it's appropriate ? And young girls will come visit this site daily too.... cool

You are dreaming wink, I'm afraid this will not work very well... sad
In a general way, I think girls are not enough familiar with video games yet, thus they prefer games where you have the time to choose the next action, this is why Neverball is probably too frustrating for them.

I've shown Neverball to one of my cousin and she plays from time to time. But she's not a really a hardcore Neverball gamer ^-^ I've given Neverball to a couple of other females around here but they definitively won't be Neverball hardcore gamers too wink But I know some girls who play SMB, so it's not impossible !

We just have to wait a little... cool

....my GF plays neverball, right now we both hate Mehdi 20...

Rodimus wrote:

....my GF plays neverball, right now we both hate Mehdi 20...

After some weeks/months of playing, you'll probably change your mind wink

if i never beat it it wont >_>

But you'll beat it for sure ! If you continue playing from time to time until you finish the set, you'll be able to finish this M20 each time you play it !

shino, can you go see my posts in level contributions? if you can, thanks

17 (edited by Dave 2005-06-27 01:14:28)

My 5 year old girl plays neverball and she would LOVE a Hello-Kitty level. Just please, please, please put rails around the edges, because she gets so frustrated when she falls out. (You don't really have to make one - I just thought I'd mention that my girl plays neverball. )

Edit: I guess I could make one...

5 year old? O.o

She's my daughter, duh! Not my girlfriend or something. It would be interesting to note the average age of people on the forum... I actually have 3 kids and a lovely wife who is supportive of, if sometimes exasperated by, my neverball addiction.

ooooh

im 15 so, lol
and, why does no one have aim or whatnot?

Neverball is more of a 'solo' game. Chatting during the game is pointless (and impossible), but that is what this forum is for... correct?

Currently Playing:

My nephew who plays neverball (quite well, considering) is only 4 years old. Can anyone beat that??!!

Currently Playing:

my cousin beat mehdi 1, she's 2 :-P

did she use the keyboard or mouse?

Currently Playing:

keyboard, she just barely beat it though