Topic: where to download the latest version.

Stupid question time. I am unable to  download the official set  on the official site. My old HDD failed and lost everything. I am trying to download the official set, but where do I go. the zip file on the official site wont download as I click on the link. Nothing happens. So any help will be appreciated.  Thank you in advance!

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. ---Oscar Wilde

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Re: where to download the latest version.

I tried downloading from neverball.org and it didn't work for me too. I have no idea why that happens, but I created a copy of my official Neverball 1.6.0 (not clockwork or sth) for you. I deleted all data except the data.pk3 file, so there are no texture or level modifications.

The file is on Drive because 70 megabytes is too much for Neverforum.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pVQBOT … sp=sharing

Thank you! Up and running, Again thank you!

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. ---Oscar Wilde

Strange, download from neverball.org works for me.

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

parasti wrote:

download of the zip for windows worked for me too, just now

6 (edited by lolek185 2021-01-30 17:26:47)

parasti wrote:

For me, all of the downloads on the Download page still don't work. The loading wheel shows for a moment in a place of favicon, but then the normal favicon is back and nothing happens.

Edit: I tried downloading Neverball using Microsoft Edge browser, and it worked. Maybe it's just a fault of Chrome?