Topic: Ball not move in Neverputt Original Course

During play in Neverputt Original Course ball cannot move and I can't complete the course. (video in attachment)

Post's attachments

Neverputt ball problem.mp4 14.45 mb, 243 downloads since 2018-05-19 

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

2 (edited by Challenge Space Yard 2018-05-19 21:38:31)

Re: Ball not move in Neverputt Original Course

That is a game breaking issue you discovered on Original Course hole 15!

While figuring out how to fix this problem, I have forwarded this information to the team.

Welcome... to the Nevergalaxy!

No way!  On the original course too!!

This is a good find tux4 thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum!

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

I had the same problem

For some reason, my attempt to download the video from the OP failed.

I do have a problem on the same hole. I assume the problem I have is the same problem.  Here is my description:

On hole 15 of the original course, the cup is in a square area that is surrounded by a square-ring shaped gap in the putting surface. If the ball falls into the gap, it goes off into space -- that is, off of the course. The gap has 4 putting surface squares moving in it. From outside the gap, to sink a putt, or to putt inside the gap, it is necessary to time the putt so the ball goes across one of the squares.

However, if the putt is short, the ball may come to rest on one of the moving squares. If this happens, the ball is in continuous motion. The player never gets a chance to make another putt. The only option is to exit the game.

This can also happen on hole 12 of  Reshaun's Easy Putt.  This hole has moving belts -- like conveyor belts -- which the player must putt across.  It is possible for the ball to be at the edge of one of the belts, and keep on rolling back and forth. 

I tried to make a capture video of this. But, also in this game, I had the problem where Neverputt messed up my task bar. The capture software froze until I terminated Neverputt.

Guess I'll have to fix that in forgeball by making a tiimeout too.

Specialized in x86 assembly,knows how to use c , c++ and a bit of java.
Focusing on the ForgeBall project and Minceraft.
Download Minceraft here->  link

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 756

Jogger2 wrote:

This can also happen on hole 12 of  Reshaun's Easy Putt.  This hole has moving belts -- like conveyor belts -- which the player must putt across.  It is possible for the ball to be at the edge of one of the belts, and keep on rolling back and forth. 

I tried to make a capture video of this. But, also in this game, I had the problem where Neverputt messed up my task bar. The capture software froze until I terminated Neverputt.

Hey, wait up!

I have my new update of New iPuttCourse Hole12. It's easy

Reshaun

Here is my unofficial level and putt course contributions:
iLevels Collection iPutt Collection