Topic: Collecting all coins in reshaun's 2nd level-set (iLevel-suite)

...this is about whether it is possible to grab ALL COINS in ALL LEVELS of reshaun's 2nd level-set. (http://forum.nevercorner.net/viewtopic.php?id=2793)

Static Juice and me, dtb, accepted the challenge and will attempt to prove that it is! We won't post replays for all levels here but surely for the harder-to-beat-ones.

Other participants are welcome!

Cheers

dtb

Re: Collecting all coins in reshaun's 2nd level-set (iLevel-suite)

I have beating all of my new levels.

dtb wrote:

...this is about whether it is possible to grab ALL COINS in ALL LEVELS of reshaun's 2nd level-set. (http://forum.nevercorner.net/viewtopic.php?id=2793)

Static Juice and me, dtb, accepted the challenge and will attempt to prove that it is! We won't post replays for all levels here but surely for the harder-to-beat-ones.

Other participants are welcome!

Cheers

dtb

Reshaun

Here is my unofficial level and putt course contributions:
iLevels Collection iPutt Collection

3 (edited by ht-never 2014-02-17 15:21:34)

I have collected all the coins on #1, #2 and #3 so far and I am working on #4. I have poor time scores, though, I know I can do better...

Post's attachments

iLevels2-01_01.nbr 506.81 kb, 71 downloads since 2014-02-17 

iLevels2-02_01.nbr 273.73 kb, 79 downloads since 2014-02-17 

iLevels2-03_01.nbr 828.29 kb, 80 downloads since 2014-02-17 

~DEV

4 (edited by NeverHacker 2014-02-18 00:37:24)

><

¿what´s up? *Gus

5 (edited by dtb 2014-02-17 23:13:39)

reshaun wrote:

I have beating all of my new levels.

Ok, you are the developer/creator of these levels and surely you know how to get ALL COINS in ALL of your levels but now it's time to evaluate whether somebody else can do so  tongue

6 (edited by dtb 2014-02-17 23:30:34)

NeverHacker wrote:

I'm already starting to break records of coins ... the time records are now mostly smoothies!

This thread is not about "records of coins" nor is it about "time records" -  it's about collecting ALL COINS in ALL of reshaun's levels and to prove whether it is possible (for us) to do so. The time you need to collect ALL COINS in a single level is not relevant - it's like "ALL COINS or nothing", nothing else matters ;(

ht-never wrote:

I have collected all the coins on #1, #2 and #3 so far and I am working on #4. I have poor time scores, though, I know I can do better...

Thanks ht-never for participating, I'm glad you are with us!
Let me clarify one thing: we are all above-average-players and I don't want the forums to get flooded by some 50, 100, 150 replays in these two threads. So let's just post replays that are dealing with a little bit harder levels than #1-3.  I think all of us can get ALL COINS in those 3 levels in the very first attempt, so perhaps better only post levels that really kept you busy for at least.... hmmmm, let's say half an hour?

8 (edited by ht-never 2014-02-18 13:39:56)

dtb wrote:

we are all above-average-players

This is debatable. While you and static are quite experienced, I don't really consider myself as an above-average player.

so perhaps better only post levels that really kept you busy for at least.... hmmmm, let's say half an hour?

This is an optiman criterion. However, those levels that take half an hour to me, are very likely to take less than ten minutes to you, like level #2. It took me more than a quarter hour.

I will try to get all coins in all levels, and I will try to post only those that I consider interesting somehow, but what looks awesome to me might actually look basical to you. I hope I won't flood the topic, even if I tend to post more than experienced players do smile

~DEV

ht-never wrote:

This is debatable. While you and static are quite experienced, I don't really consider myself as an above-average player...

Oh, come on! You finished Nevermania 13 (http://forum.nevercorner.net/viewtopic. … 500#p27500). Not many players get that far and btw. this is exactly where I'm still stuck
sad
You see that's how much more experienced I am...

I suppose that we know very well which levels could use sort of verification in the form of a replay. It's a feeling. Yesterday for example I finished #4 with all coins - I guess we both agree that it's not so easy but it's also nothing special in a way. I think we also agree that #5 would be worth posting a replay indeed once you manage to get all coins... and so on

Cheers

dtb

10 (edited by dtb 2014-02-19 01:10:29)

1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, I, II  - done!

most fun so far: 11
most annoying: 6 (just too long + monotonous)
hardest so far: 9 (requires both good timing and a concept)

Post's attachments

iLevels2-09_01.nbr 2.02 mb, 70 downloads since 2014-02-18 

reshaun´s ilevels suite 13
In this video I use the 2 cameras.

Post's attachments

iLevels2-13_03.nbr 304.57 kb, 81 downloads since 2014-02-19 

¿what´s up? *Gus

NeverHacker wrote:

reshaun´s ilevels suite 13
In this video I use the 2 cameras.

flawless run, well done!

Now #12 really kept me busy tonight...  trying this over and over again made me feel a bit like waltzing too much! Best use of rotating entities in reshaun's levels so far (at least IMHO). Love it.

"Dizzy, my head is spinning ....tralalalal"

Post's attachments

iLevels2-12_01.nbr 963.23 kb, 77 downloads since 2014-02-19 

Ok, I'll enter the fray. This one is no big deal, but it did take me longer than 30 minutes to get. Level fourteen is gonna be tough!

EDIT: lol, posted minutes apart. Looks like I have you by about 4.5 seconds @dtb. big_smile

Post's attachments

iLevels2-12_ton.nbr 891.88 kb, 78 downloads since 2014-02-19 

Shh, whatever you do, don't wake Elviz.

LOL parasti! too funny. So true.
[tip-toes away]

tonesfrommars wrote:

Ok, I'll enter the fray. This one is no big deal, but it did take me longer than 30 minutes to get. Level fourteen is gonna be tough!

EDIT: lol, posted minutes apart. Looks like I have you by about 4.5 seconds @dtb. big_smile

What a coincidence, really! And actually 4,5 secs is quite a lot (I've missed one rotation-cycle while on the third platform) but anyway I won't try it again for it took me MUCH longer than 30 minutes to get and as I said before - this time it's not so much about rivalry it's just "ALL COINS or nothing", nothing else matters... and we're all in on it together - so nice!

@Static...  #5 is still to-do, having taken a quick look at the Nevertable I'd say it looks like Static-territory

#10 is also still to-do

Tonight I'll continue with #14... @tones, btw. that level reminds me of your bonus level IV and tdf15 - we'll see who's first this time  :doh:

Cheers
dtb

parasti wrote:

Shh, whatever you do, don't wake Elviz.

I guess it's too early for him to wake up to this - not before somebody posted stuff like "impossible", "unsolvable" or in a similar vein wink

19 (edited by NeverHacker 2014-02-20 21:08:41)

I caught all the coins in the level 19, 16, 15 , 18 and V!!!

¿what´s up? *Gus

20 (edited by dtb 2014-02-21 00:21:15)

#10 solved  ...well, goodnight everybody!

Post's attachments

iLevels2-10_02.nbr 2.59 mb, 71 downloads since 2014-02-20 

21 (edited by NeverHacker 2014-02-22 23:45:21)

levels done!: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, I, II, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, V, IV ,III (up now)
levels unfinished: 5, 14, 17 (up now)

¿what´s up? *Gus

NeverHacker wrote:

levels done!: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, I, II, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, V, IV (up now)
levels unfinished: 5, 14, 17,III (up now)

...got all coins (672 !) in bonus level III, a long but not so hard way to go
As there are no coins in #20 I guess there are only 3 levels left:

5, 14, 17

# 5 done...

pretty tight again tongue

Post's attachments

iLevels2-05_03.nbr 2.01 mb, 76 downloads since 2014-03-09 

Nicely done dtb!

tonesfrommars wrote:

Nicely done dtb!

Thanks, tones!

...any progress with 14 or 17?