126 (edited by KodeBreaker 2018-12-02 13:55:24)

Re: Reshaun's iLevels

lolek185 wrote:

hey, Reshaun. I love your levels. Very good ideas for some. Can you make living in a triple cone?

That would be cool, but I think that would be too lumps for the level to compile.

Download my levels here: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3147
Progress: Medium: 25/25    Hard: 20/25    Expert: 17/25

127

Re: Reshaun's iLevels

KodeBreaker wrote:
lolek185 wrote:

hey, Reshaun. I love your levels. Very good ideas for some. Can you make living in a triple cone?

That would be cool, but I think that would be too lumps for the level to compile.

hmm... first cone very big, second like first in double cone and third cone very small... amazing! I remember my first ''go up '' in living in a cone by MYM.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE
NEVERBRICK

128

Re: Reshaun's iLevels

That's what I was thinking. I just checked the lump count in Radiant. It's 906. I have a level that has 3,264 lumps and still compiles. So it might be possible to make a triple cone level.

Download my levels here: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3147
Progress: Medium: 25/25    Hard: 20/25    Expert: 17/25

129

Re: Reshaun's iLevels

@Reshaun, check your PMs

Download my levels here: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3147
Progress: Medium: 25/25    Hard: 20/25    Expert: 17/25

130

Re: Reshaun's iLevels

Another lucky replay

Post's attachments

iLevels-III-12_01.nbr 250.6 kb, 9 downloads since 2019-04-08 

Download my levels here: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3147
Progress: Medium: 25/25    Hard: 20/25    Expert: 17/25

131

Re: Reshaun's iLevels

    Oh COME on!! I was doing this level, and tried to make a goal, and ran out of time on the goal platform! (I tried again, and made a 175-coin goal with 0.90 seconds remaining. Medium difficulty is 180. Grr.)
    I want to warn that a few times in this replay, the camera is right up against the stone texture. For some reason, I seem to have an aversion to (especially unexpected) pixelated high-scale-factor textures. I doubt anti-aliasing is either a culprit or a save.

Post's attachments

comeon!!!.nbr 3.17 mb, 18 downloads since 2019-04-10 

http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?pid=34398 Code to generate levels... interesting...
The only other unfinished level, V, will come after I do all the others. I have a reason for this.

Name pronounced /tʃə.ˈmɑd/ ("chuh-mod") followed by the digits "seven zero zero".

132 (edited by reshaun 2019-04-10 21:00:46)

Re: Reshaun's iLevels

chmod 700 wrote:

    Oh COME on!! I was doing this level, and tried to make a goal, and ran out of time on the goal platform! (I tried again, and made a 175-coin goal with 0.90 seconds remaining. Medium difficulty is 180. Grr.)
    I want to warn that a few times in this replay, the camera is right up against the stone texture. For some reason, I seem to have an aversion to (especially unexpected) pixelated high-scale-factor textures. I doubt anti-aliasing is either a culprit or a save.

I'll add up 40 seconds on canals2 level on iLevels4.

Reshaun

Here is my unofficial level and putt course contributions:
iLevels Collection iPutt Collection

133 (edited by KodeBreaker 2019-05-12 16:01:22)

Re: Reshaun's iLevels

Insane best time replay. Found this out a while ago.


Had to post something because this place has become inactive with posts for a while now.

Post's attachments

iLevels-I-19_01.nbr 574.41 kb, 7 downloads since 2019-05-12 

Download my levels here: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3147
Progress: Medium: 25/25    Hard: 20/25    Expert: 17/25

134

Re: Reshaun's iLevels

    Why, you little... Is there a comparable hack-secret-cheat-thingy in this other level on Suite (17) that I absolutely despise? Because this is what just happened...

Post's attachments

iHateThisLevel.nbr 1.08 mb, 3 downloads since 2019-05-12 

http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?pid=34398 Code to generate levels... interesting...
The only other unfinished level, V, will come after I do all the others. I have a reason for this.

Name pronounced /tʃə.ˈmɑd/ ("chuh-mod") followed by the digits "seven zero zero".

135

Re: Reshaun's iLevels

chmod 700 wrote:

    Why, you little... Is there a comparable hack-secret-cheat-thingy in this other level on Suite (17) that I absolutely despise? Because this is what just happened...

Hey, how about a new level "Bumps2" in iLevels2 levelset instead of "MovingLumps2". I hope you love it.

https://sites.google.com/site/reshaunsneverballpage/home/screenshots/bumps2.png?attredirects=0

iLevels2.zip

Reshaun

Here is my unofficial level and putt course contributions:
iLevels Collection iPutt Collection

136

Re: Reshaun's iLevels

I love the new level, it's amazing! Although I wish it wasn't replaced. I thought MovingLumps2 was a good challenging level (especially for getting all coins). I hope it gets put into your 5th set if there is room.

Anyway, here is an all coin replay. smile

Post's attachments

iLevels-II-17_01.nbr 771.18 kb, 8 downloads since 2019-05-13 

Download my levels here: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3147
Progress: Medium: 25/25    Hard: 20/25    Expert: 17/25

137

Re: Reshaun's iLevels

5 will be set?

138

Re: Reshaun's iLevels

kuskov_2005nik wrote:

5 will be set?

Yes, about a year ago he confirmed he was working on a fifth set.

Download my levels here: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=3147
Progress: Medium: 25/25    Hard: 20/25    Expert: 17/25