Topic: green coin

I was thinking of a green coin! ... that its value is equal to the goal! grab the green coin and activate the goal

Yo estaba pensando en una moneda verde! ... que su valor es igual a la meta! agarrar la moneda verde y activar la meta

¿what´s up? *Gus

Re: green coin

New coins were proposed many times and we repeatedly agreed that no additional coin sizes would have been added.

It would mean a complete re-arrangement of all the coins in all the existing maps.

~DEV

On how many levels appear the illuminated coin worth 16 ?'s The mixture of the three monedas.Solo the esncontre in Nevermania

¿en cuantos niveles aparecen la moneda iluminada que vale 16?Es la mezcla de las tres monedas.Solo las esncontre en Nevermania

¿what´s up? *Gus

No coins have a light value of 16 in Neverball. Nevermania #5 has three coins in the same position, which make them appear as an only coin that yields 16 light values.

~DEV

ht-never wrote:

New coins were proposed many times and we repeatedly agreed that no additional coin sizes would have been added.

It would mean a complete re-arrangement of all the coins in all the existing maps.

It wouldn't have to mean that. I added a green 20 coin.

Here are all of my level contributions. Please test and give constructive criticism.

Do not add new coins.

rlk wrote:

Do not add new coins.

I didn't add it to the main fork, only my own. I'd definitely get approval before adding anything to the main fork.

Here are all of my level contributions. Please test and give constructive criticism.

Are we using hexadecimal coins now?!

Currently Playing:
Celeste and Electronic Super Joy

themacmeister wrote:

What? No.

themacmeister wrote:

WTF. What is this supposed to mean? D:

~DEV

I was thinking in a currency with a negative value! ... we could put them in tight places or in places that would have to dodge.

Referred to this...

themacmeister wrote:

As far as I know we are using the decimal system.

¿what´s up? *Gus

On how many levels appear the illuminated coin worth 16

THAT is what I meant... hmm

Currently Playing:

themacmeister wrote:

On how many levels appear the illuminated coin worth 16

THAT is what I meant... hmm

Being hexadecimal is different than having a value of 16. However, Neverhacker refers to Nevermania #5, in which three coins of respectively 1, 5 and 10 are put in the same position, thus giving the illusion that the coin has a value of 16.

~DEV

Thanks for the explanation ht-never, I see the 16 reference now.

I thought I was actually being funny :-(

Never mind...

Currently Playing:

Naw, you were just being F tongue

16 (edited by ht-never 2014-05-27 12:30:07)

GunChleoc wrote:

That's why I love this community big_smile.

~DEV

ht-never wrote:
GunChleoc wrote:

I do not understand this community! hmm

after all ... are interested in the idea of a currency with a negative value? big_smile
Pd: What is the location the color of the coin?

¿what´s up? *Gus

NeverHacker wrote:
ht-never wrote:
GunChleoc wrote:

I do not understand this community! hmm

after all ... are interested in the idea of a currency with a negative value? big_smile
Pd: What is the location the color of the coin?

I've done some stuff with negative-valued coins.

19 (edited by ht-never 2014-05-27 18:28:41)

Colors of coins are hard-coded, I believe.

~DEV

ht-never wrote:

Colors of coins are hard-coded, I believe.

Yes. It's not that hard to add new colors. The code is very simple.

Are could give a quick explanation ,how labor codes of colour?, and of course its location... Can also edit the monetary values? :$

¿what´s up? *Gus

In 1.6.0 coin colors are defined by materials. Edit the item/coin/coin material and either recompile item/coin/coin.sol or reload materials by pressing F7 in cheat mode.

parasti wrote:

...in cheat mode.

what is the cheat mode? mmm ...

¿what´s up? *Gus

If you type xyzzy in the title screen, a bunch of development-related features are enabled. It's called cheat mode, because it also unlocks all of the levels to help mappers test levels/highscores.

parasti wrote:

In 1.6.0 coin colors are defined by materials. Edit the item/coin/coin material and either recompile item/coin/coin.sol or reload materials by pressing F7 in cheat mode.

I can not find any file called "coin material" must be modified in Mtrl?

¿what´s up? *Gus