Re: More courses please.

ht-never wrote:

Open the package and rename holese-htholesh.txt into holes-htholesh.txt

Thanks for your help it's working well. Do you know what could be the problem, for the other maps?

Sometimes you might download old packages... A lot of courses on this forum were made something like 4 years ago, and though maps are still compatible, the package format has changed since the 1.5.4

~DEV

Hi everyone, Anyone know if they are games similar to neverputt. I'm looking for the same gameplay and the same crazy maps.

Also , if anyone wants to create new neverputt course, I'm definitly okay to help, even if you need money support. 

As everyone understand I'm desperate for new course, and I still wonder how come I have been that addicted to such a simple game.

Neverputt is very addicting, I'm using Windows 8 and there is no software to make new courses that supports Windows 8.

Neverputt can be used in Windows 8...

~DEV

ht-never wrote:

Neverputt can be used in Windows 8...

Neverputt can't be used to make new courses...

Cheese
==========
cheesetalks.net

Intelp4 wrote:

Neverputt is very addicting, I'm using Windows 8 and there is no software to make new courses that supports Windows 8.

Neverball doesn't support Windows 8 either. That doesn't necessarily mean it won't run, though.

Am I the only one that sees "make new courses" as the key piece of information in that quote? Intelp4 is presumably talking about GTKradiant/Netradiant not behaving under Windows 8, not about Neverputt itself.

Cheese
==========
cheesetalks.net

34 (edited by ht-never 2013-03-21 13:00:03)

Actually, both Neverputt and GtkRadiant (idk about NetRadiant) behave under windows 8.

Though, if Intelp4 needed help, he could explain us the problem (If there's), and I could help him to find the solution.

~DEV

Cheeseness wrote:

Am I the only one that sees "make new courses" as the key piece of information in that quote?

I am talking about Radiant. When I said "Neverball doesn't support Windows 8 either", I meant as opposed to Radiant.

(Basically, I am asking for more info, in a smartass roundabout way.)

parasti wrote:

(Basically, I am asking for more info, in a smartass roundabout way.)

Ah. Too subtle for me ^_^

Cheese
==========
cheesetalks.net

If you're mapping for neverputt use netradiant. Awhile back parasti added the option to "compile and test on the fly" because he is awesome. This makes testing sooooo much easier.  Of course I haven't been able to play around with it in awhile, hopefully this isn't an outdated tip.  ;-)