Topic: More courses please.

It's getting too quiet in here. Need more courses please.

Re: More courses please.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If I had a nickel for every time...

Intelp4, I wish you would grab netradiant and have a go at creating a course.
Someties if you want something done, you just have to .. well, you know.

:-)

Intelp4 wrote:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Just so you know, making posts like this is not okay. Keep this up and I will start reporting them as spam. (That includes asking the same question over and over and over.)

I too would love to see more/new courses. Sadly, I don't have time to make any, but I would totally encourage anybody else who was keen to try making some.

Cheese
==========
cheesetalks.net

If I had the knowledge to make courses, I wouldn't be asking people on here for courses, I am not good with computers at all. The only thing I know how to do is turn the computer on and off and browse the internet and that's it. Trust me if I only knew how to make courses I would be making my own and sharing them, I have tried it for months and months and months and I just can't get it at all, I have no knowledge with computers and software at all. mad

7 (edited by ht-never 2012-11-19 18:31:47)

Intelp4 wrote:

months and months and months

Months, months, months and... a week. AYKM? I spent TWO frustrating years to learn how to use GtkRadiant, and now I blissfully can make thousands of level on my own, so wipe your tears and work!

I'm sorry for my brutish reply, I'm just kidding! ^_^

~DEV

Hello everyone!  I'm playing neverputt since 7 months now , and I love it. I always plays with people and we need some new course.  I try to create some myself but it was to much trouble and I don't have time cause of my work.      If someone intend to put some more course he would be my hero!!!

What's the difference between Netradiant and GtkRadiant? which is better?

ht-never wrote:
Intelp4 wrote:

months and months and months

Months, months, months and... a week. AYKM? I spent TWO frustrating years to learn how to use GtkRadiant, and now I blissfully can make thousands of level on my own, so wipe your tears and work!

I'm sorry for my brutish reply, I'm just kidding! ^_^

GtkRadiant is no longer supported. But NetRadiant give you serious problems if you are using Windows...

so, basically, NetRadiant is empirically BETTER, seeing the most of our mappers use linux.

~DEV

Hi maybe someone could help me. I've put the freeland hard course on my data file and  when I go to my levels nothing appears.     This problem happens to other course, birdman , jumpcourse.
Thanks for helping

Sorry to bother again.   I just wanted to thank every people that create this website and new courses.
But I still have a question , why there is more options and courses on neverball than neverputt.
Neverputt is way funnier than neverball.

mitournier wrote:

Sorry to bother again.   I just wanted to thank every people that create this website and new courses.
But I still have a question , why there is more options and courses on neverball than neverputt.

In my opinion, Neverball is funnier than Neverputt... it is subjective.

~DEV

mitournier wrote:

Neverball has generally been the main focus, with Neverputt arising as a side project (depending upon which angle you want to view it from - there's a bit more backstory in this article on Neverball's history).

Most of the contributors we have have come to the project for Neverball, so it's understandable that that will remain a priority for them. That said, Neverputt is definitely worthy of more attention than it gets, and I'm certain that the rest of the community would be very welcoming of anybody who wanted to contribute to Neverball specifically smile

Cheese
==========
cheesetalks.net

Though I prefer Neverball I also created 2 coursed for Neverputt [1] [2]...! Check them out...

~DEV

16 (edited by Intelp4 2013-01-23 19:58:39)

I love neverputt!!!!!!!!!!

17 (edited by Intelp4 2013-01-23 19:59:56)

Thank you so much, Neverball is boring, I love neverputt!!!!!!!!!! Do you know have to create new courses?

mitournier wrote:

I am using windows 8.

ht-never wrote:

GtkRadiant is no longer supported. But NetRadiant give you serious problems if you are using Windows...

so, basically, NetRadiant is empirically BETTER, seeing the most of our mappers use linux.

tones wrote:

If I had a nickel for every time...

I understand you dude... I understand you.

@Intelp4, I think you are spamming too much... stop shouting around that Neverball sucks...

~DEV

I am not spamming, I am just voicing my opinion.

Intelp4 wrote:

Three posts in a row is probably a bit much ^_^

There's nothing wrong with liking Neverputt more than Neverball though smile

Cheese
==========
cheesetalks.net

22 (edited by dtb 2013-01-21 23:30:17)

Intelp4 wrote:

Thank you so much, Neverball sucks, I love neverputt!!!!!!!!!! Do you know have to create new courses?

Intelp4 wrote:

Voicing one's opinion is a good thing.
Stating that "Neverball sucks" (without any further explanation except for that you love Neverputt) might not be such a good thing.
Some of those who are really into getting all of this (Neverball, Neverputt, Site, Forum, etc.) going could easily feel offended by doing so.

dtb wrote:
Intelp4 wrote:

Thank you so much, Neverball sucks, I love neverputt!!!!!!!!!! Do you know have to create new courses?

Intelp4 wrote:

Stating that "Neverball sucks" (without any further explanation except for that you love Neverputt) might not be such a good thing.
Some of those who are really into getting all of this (Neverball, Neverputt, Site, Forum, etc.) going could easily feel offended by doing so.

Hi guys I still have my problem maybe someone could help me. I've put the freeland hard course on my data file and  when I go to my levels nothing appears.     This problem happens to other course, birdman , jumpcourse.

Thanks for helping

mitournier wrote:
dtb wrote:
Intelp4 wrote:

Intelp4 wrote:

Hi guys I still have my problem maybe someone could help me. I've put the freeland hard course on my data file and  when I go to my levels nothing appears.     This problem happens to other course, birdman , jumpcourse.

Thanks for helping

I forgot but I've got this problem for neverputt.

Open the package and rename holese-htholesh.txt into holes-htholesh.txt

~DEV