1 (edited by ht-never 2013-08-18 16:19:04)

Topic: [New Course!] +18 Holes: Freeland Holes Easy

As I mapped Freeland Hard for my new Neverball levelset, I had inspiration for a Neverputt course. It's called Freeland Holes Easy (Want to know why? Because it's easy!). I think i'll map something harder that this set later.

Here some shots and download.

DOWNLOAD

http://s9.postimage.org/s2v56zu8f/hole1.jpghttp://s14.postimage.org/pa2y10ea9/hole2.jpghttp://s7.postimage.org/4soxfl1aj/hole3.jpg

Post's attachments

htholese.zip 198.6 kb, 327 downloads since 2012-06-11 

~DEV

Re: [New Course!] +18 Holes: Freeland Holes Easy

Thank you, you are so awesome!!!

Hope you will enjoy

~DEV

Good work.

Thanks! These easier course are more fun to play socially, IMHO.

6 (edited by parasti 2012-06-16 12:24:26)

philostein wrote:

Thanks! These easier course are more fun to play socially, IMHO.

Spammers are easier to ban socially, IMHO.

Are you a spammer?

7 (edited by ht-never 2012-06-16 13:59:03)

Parasti, I think he/she/it didn't write nothing that can be similar to a spam message. I think he simply hasn't nothing to do

parasti wrote:

Spammers are easier to ban socially, IMHO.

by the way, LOL

~DEV

8 (edited by Cheeseness 2012-06-18 06:18:18)

ht-never wrote:

Parasti, I think he/she/it didn't write nothing that can be similar to a spam message. I think he simply hasn't nothing to do

Actually, I've seen an increased number of spambots creating non-advertising posts, and putting links to stuff that they're advertising in their profile information and signatures. It's getting harder to tell the difference these days.

Cheese
==========
cheesetalks.net

Cheeseness wrote:

Actually, I've seen an increased number of spambots creating non-advertising posts, and putting links to stuff that they're advertising in their profile information and signatures. It's getting harder to tell the difference these days.

Ther are very anoying. But i can see the reason to write a non-spam message, and write advertising information in their signatures. This is.... stupid?

~DEV

ht-never wrote:

Ther are very anoying. But i can see the reason to write a non-spam message, and write advertising information in their signatures. This is.... stupid?

Not really, because they're actually targeting search engine page rankings and not forum visitors.

Cheese
==========
cheesetalks.net

That's stupid the same. If I'll search their activity, I'll found Nevercorner.net

~DEV

the nytimes supposes that about 90 percent of today's emails consist of spam and other malicious stuff.  it's just an incredible amount, I wonder how the www is still working and can be used by real people as well
http://email.about.com/od/emailtrivia/f … er_day.htm

ht-never wrote:

That's stupid the same. If I'll search their activity, I'll found Nevercorner.net

No, that's not quite how it works. One of the things that impact heavily on search engine ranking is how many other sites link to a particular site. So the more places that link to a website, the higher its rank will be, and spambots are an easy way to deploy links to forums, blogs and other comment feeds. It works disgustingly well sad

Cheese
==========
cheesetalks.net

Please stop spamming this topic about spam activity :-p There are other topics in "Site - Suggestions box - Help" to talk about this trouble, here is about new course of ht-never.

shino wrote:

Please stop spamming this topic about spam activity :-p There are other topics in "Site - Suggestions box - Help" to talk about this trouble, here is about new course of ht-never.

Sorry Shino <3

ht-never's course looks good ^_^

Cheese
==========
cheesetalks.net

I always love to play new courses, please keep them coming.

17 (edited by Challenge Space Yard 2012-06-19 04:09:54)

These holes are nice and compact. Only downside is the lack of variety in gradients and music.

Also, the course shot is not being read correctly due to Neverputt's universal case sensitivity, and needs to be a power of 2 on each dimension and is square in shape (256x256 is the optimal example).

Welcome... to the Nevergalaxy!
(and also Neverputt Calendar)

Cheese wrote:

ht-never's course looks good

Thanks.

CSY wrote:

These holes are nice and compact.

Thanks.

CSY wrote:

Only downside is the lack of variety in gradients and music.

I every set music level at 0, so i didn't noticed that music is every the same in only hole. About gradient, a lot of courses has the same gradient foreach level.

CSY wrote:

Also, the course shot is not being read correctly due to Neverputt's universal case sensitivity, and needs to be a power of 2 on each dimension and is square in shape (256x256 is the optimal example).

I noticed it. I took the screenshot with a caption tool instead of the F10 button. It doesn't work in Neverputt actually.

~DEV

These holes are fun but a bit too small. I like your idea of using coin pads to represent where the balls start. (I might do this in my holes.)

It the it's level set: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=2922
6/19/17: a bit of help needed here, plz: http://neverforum.com/fmpbo/viewtopic.php?id=2988
avatar drawn with ANVIL-1000MD (c) and scaled down with GIMP
にほんご べんきょう する。 (i am studying japanese)

I can't understand difficult courses in neverputt. I like to play easy levels, so I made a "short & slim" course... I could make more one of these week... Now I'm working on Neverball Freeland Hard.

~DEV

Please do, thank you!!

Hi all...

Is there a way to get the snapshot for this course to show where you select a course? I'm only seeing a white box.

The only other bug was that the same song (or music file) kept repeating itself.

Thanks! :-)

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ loves and cares about you most of all!