Topic: Humble Indie Bundle 5 is out!

Psychonauts for Mac OS X!!!

Psychonauts for Linux!!!

Check it out pls.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Currently Playing:
Celeste and Electronic Super Joy

Re: Humble Indie Bundle 5 is out!

Aww, what about the other titles? Surely they deserve a mention. Amnesia, Bastion, Sword & Sworcery and Limbo (though that's debatable).

Also, my stats page should give you the ability to compare this bundle with previous bundles: http://cheesetalks.twolofbees.com/humble/

$1m in under 5 hours has got to be some kind of crazyface record.

Cheese
==========
cheesetalks.net

I take full credit for that.

Also, here's your chance to support Amnesia developers without having to directly buy a scary-ass game that you have no intention of ever playing, least of all with the lights out, alone in a room.

Ahem.

Paid for, downloaded, installed!

now THAT has to be a new RECORD :-)

Currently Playing:

Downloaded Limbo yesterday..
Great game!

Stellar sound design and very artistic & minimal visuals.

Limbo is scary...

Psychonauts is one of the finest games ever made. Period.

If you have never played it before, SHAME ON YOU. Go get it now, you will not be disappointed.

Tim Schafer stated on Reddit that he had tweaked the code of Meat Circus, to make it a much less frustrating finale.

Currently Playing:

You think Limbo is scary? Let me know how you go with Amnesia.

Cheese
==========
cheesetalks.net

8 (edited by themacmeister 2012-06-05 08:05:43)

I have a weak heart, I can't watch "horror" movies at all.

I won't even launch Amnesia -- I remember watching the TRS crew playing and reviewing Ju-On: The Grudge on Wii. I couldn't even watch the footage being reviewed!

I am too easily frightened. Some of the Half-Life-2 trilogy still scares me.

EDIT: cannot spell weak correctly (DUH!)

Currently Playing:

Got the bundle - loving Limbo so far. Definitely the opening chapters were scariest for me...

Got Amnesia, and looking forward to trying it... Will likely not be able to finish it, though. I may be in the a similar state to macmeister...

Sword and Sworcery - I played through the first bit - my kids took over after that. They really like the quirky sense of humor. Not really my style, though.

I'm liking that Sword & Sworcery forces you to stop playing. It's pretty refreshing. I'm currently wating for the moon to wane a bit before I can continue (I also appreciate that the protagonist is an non-sexualised girl).

I don't think I made it through 5 minutes of Amnesia when I tried to play it last year big_smile

Cheese
==========
cheesetalks.net

This is sort of OT, but so geeky I had to share it here..
Tonight I'm playing a concert of music from the Legend of Zelda at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles.
They're doing a whole tour, it's called symphony of the goddess or something. Anyway, I'm told that a bunch of gamers come out to watch scenes from the game with the music played live by a full orchestra and choir. Being a music snob, I have to say the music is not exactly great, but anytime people sit and listen to live music it's a good thing, so there you go.

Awesome, tones big_smile

Cheese
==========
cheesetalks.net

Oh, man. what a gas that was. Cosplayers and everything.(never seen that in person before) lol

Sweet deal, tones. Was your concert meant to coincide with E3, or was it coincidental? That might have contributed a few cosplayers.

Yeah, I believe it was E3 related. Lots of young Japanese folk running around. many gamers.. surprisingly, lots of couples too.