Topic: ht-never... honorable mention

I hereby nominate ht-never as most amusing new member of the neverball community.
congratulations. big_smile

ht-never wrote:

???

curve are a really wonderfull tool (any error?) but he've some limits:

- additional curves aren't safety

remember dave is an human and this tool can be a god...
i hope you have liked this comment...

come on! answer!

Re: ht-never... honorable mention

The "???" post was a reaction to an unintelligible spam message in the same thread. That message was later removed by a moderator, leaving ht-never's reply without a context.

I think Google Translate would do a better job... If this is Google Translate, then I am selling my Google shares!

Currently Playing:
Celeste and Electronic Super Joy

ah! I must have missed the spambot's appearance.
Anyway, my nomination still stands.

Also, please note that I don't mean this to be snarky at all, I genuinely like his style. Big points for enthusiasm and he keeps making me smile with funny grammar.

gotta get that guy going with radiant, though.

i never use the google traslator: that is why i have made so many errors...
big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

fortunately elviz told you spam message

~DEV

Please, please, PLEASE use Google Translate -- my native language is English, and I cannot understand most of what you post  D:

Currently Playing:

7 (edited by parasti 2011-05-06 02:39:29)

So future happened and machine translation actually does not produce incomprehensible gibberish anymore?

Gotta start saving for that flying car...

Remember that even if I don't use the translator to write, I use it to translate the majority of your sentences and even I must try to understand completely incomprehensible phrases in my language

~DEV

9 (edited by themacmeister 2011-05-08 01:13:23)

huh? That post actually made sense!!! What the... ??

Tre urrà per ht-never. Spero che tutti i tuoi inglese da ora in poi è buona come quella ultimo post. Congratulazioni.

Currently Playing:

thank you, themacmeister.
only one thing... you said something incomprehensible in my language (even if I understood)  big_smile

~DEV

11 (edited by themacmeister 2011-05-08 08:51:27)

Well, it LOOKED OK to me!  smile

Here is the REVERSE google translation:

"Three cheers for ht-never. I hope all your English from now on is as good as the last post. Congratulations."

That is exactly what I meant to say smile

-----------------

Grazie e buona fortuna!

(You have Frosinone, Italy in your Avatar info, so I am trying Italian in Google Translate).

Currently Playing:

remember that you put the adjectives before nouns, you have only one definite article and that the conjugation to the present are almost all identical to each other (first person, second person, etc., are the same) then the translator doesn't help you very much! ("grazie e buona fortuna" is right)

~DEV