Topic: Posting a Best Time Record on Hall of Fame

Hello,

I recently added 2 of my best time records on Hall of Fame. (One of them was on Easy Level 18, and another on Hard Level 19.)

Before uploading, I checked on Hall of Fame if my fastest time records were fast enough to qualify on Neverball Hall of Fame. Indeed, my times were better than the slowest times on the Best Records list.

Currently, my records are showing up as personal records.

I am wondering how does a record qualify to be listed on the Best Records list on Hall of Fame.

Thank you very much.

~~~~~~~~
Neveromar
!

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/neverforum.com/public_html/fmpbo/include/parser.php on line 814

Re: Posting a Best Time Record on Hall of Fame

In order for a replay to be listed in the appropriate category, it must beat the existing best record.

For example: Let's assume the times of a particular level range from 19s-24s. You must beat that 19s to qualify.

Therefore, in order to claim a best record for yourself, you must beat all of the entries of that type, if there are any. You'll continue to receive credit for the best record until a new best comes in, obsoleting your best.

I know it's strange, but I have no involvement in the development of this table.

As of this post, these "bests" are mostly made by a few hardcore neverballers.

Welcome... to the Nevergalaxy!

The records which are displayed as non-personal were all at one time the fastest, but were then bested. So yes, you would have to submit a record which bests the current record.

I used to have a lot of "bests" and now I only have a couple. But it's going to take a lot of luck and skill to wipe me off the table completely!!!

Thank you for letting me know. Now, I will try beating the best records.

Omar, a 5th Grader who loves Neverball!!!

smile

~~~~~~~~
Neveromar
!