Topic: Nevertable bug with regard to replay times?

shino,

I've uploaded a test replay with a time of 2.28 seconds (time field in the header=228). In the table, the time is correctly listed as 0:02''28.

However, when I re-download the replay file, the time field now contains the value 227 which results in an incorrect time being displayed by Neverball and Nuncabola.

Re: Nevertable bug with regard to replay times?

Of the current contest records, the following seem to be affected by this 0:00''01 time discrepancy:

You point something really serious.

There was very bad mess in upload processing. I read all header, modify it to change name of player, then rewrite it before keeping it on the server. I have to read and write all header because string length of player name is not fixed.

The very bad idea I had is to convert timer to the unit I use in database in my temporary struct. Floating arithmetics' accuracy do the rest: timer value is altered in the process.

I've just fixed it, you can test it again, timer keeps same value upon upload retries now.

Here the diff : http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/nevertable/t … athrev=194

Bad news: all the records you list have the problem. Not sure about the best way to fix that ...

Can't you manually go in and tweak them to the correct value?

Mac OS X Xcode project & package maintainer.

If you have some Neverball related files you need hosted somewhere, please send a me forum PM/email.