1 (edited by joey1130 2009-11-27 01:45:42)

Topic: question on some holes

Hey everyone, I'm new here but have been playing Neverputt for some time.. was looking to see if anyone could tell me how to complete hole 4 of Tricky Golf.. I've made it to the second platform (but never stayed on) and have never gone farther

Re: question on some holes

does nobody know how to do this hole?

Unfortunately, the author who made the course you're playing (Krabby Krap's Tricky Golf) is inactive, and I regard this course as the most insane course ever made! I have only been able to solve a few holes and that is it, and the hole you ask for isn't one of them. Sorry.

Welcome... to the Nevergalaxy!
(and also Neverputt Calendar)

that's unfortunate, and yes it is absolutely ridiculous haha.. have you been able to solve the 17 par one near the end? I know how but have never gotten close.. thanks for replying

5 (edited by Challenge Space Yard 2009-12-02 01:06:18)

No. If I remember correctly, my solved holes were 6, 13, and 18.

Edit: Add 15.

Welcome... to the Nevergalaxy!
(and also Neverputt Calendar)

I have solved about two-thirds of Krabby Krap's Tricky Golf (can't remember which holes off the top of my head). In one game I usually complete only 2 or 3 holes, maybe more if I'm lucky. big_smile

And sorry joey1130, I haven't completed either of these holes yet (although I nearly had it on the 17th hole D:) I don't even understand the concept of Hole 4. hmm

Static Juice- how far did you get on hole 17?  the farthest I reached was right before the turn on either side of the course, the corner that would lead up to the warps on either side.. I'm so curious how this one works, I always run out of strokes

hole 4 is out of control.. I believe you have to get all the way to the last platform on the first shot, then knock it in on the second, since its a par 2.. but I haven't seen any realistic way to do so... I have solved around 11, granted not all were in par haha

joey1130 wrote:

Static Juice- how far did you get on hole 17?  the farthest I reached was right before the turn on either side of the course, the corner that would lead up to the warps on either side.. I'm so curious how this one works, I always run out of strokes

hole 4 is out of control.. I believe you have to get all the way to the last platform on the first shot, then knock it in on the second, since its a par 2.. but I haven't seen any realistic way to do so... I have solved around 11, granted not all were in par haha

has anyone figured out any more of these silly levels? I'm convinced some of them are not possible

I don't think the holes would be included in the game if they weren't possible. tongue
On Hole 17 I always get stuck on the floating wooden platform at the far end. Every time I take a shot to try and land on the platfrom below, I fall off the side and get a penalty. D:
I'm not really much of a Neverputt person to be honest, I prefer Neverball. smile

Yeah, that wooden platform is killer.. I've actually finished it, not sure if it was in par though.. Hole 4 and 16 though are treacherous

I've solved them all (well. . lucky completed them all at least once).  I'm creating videos on youtube.  Still working on 4 and 14 (They are the hardest for me) .  Everything else is already posted.