Topic: iPhone 3G S - wow

OK, so the specs for the iPhone 3G S reveal it has 4x the power under the hood of the previous iPhone !!!   That would mean the current iPhone version of Neverball should run at 60fps !!!!   WOW. 

Unfortunately, I don't have one sad

Re: iPhone 3G S - wow

60fps!!! yikes
That's faster than my computer! D:

Change your resolution to what-has-it-got (320x240) and you should be fine... tongue

It's 480x320 smile

has anyone got a 3g s ?  Could do an ad hoc build if someone wanted to make a video ...

I have a 3GS.  Neverputt runs well on it, no surprises.  Is there a way to see the framerate?

I'd like to see a video. Please? smile

rlk wrote:

I have a 3GS.  Neverputt runs well on it, no surprises.  Is there a way to see the framerate?

No, unfortunately.  However, I can do a build of Neverball for you to try out.  I just need your UDID number to add to my 'Ad Hoc' distribution list, and I can put the fps on that.   There is a free app called ad hoc helper or something like that, which gets your UDID number to be able to send out.   You then just drag the app and a mobileprovision onto itunes and sync.

Just wondering, is the iPhone/iPod Touch version of Neverball much different than Neverball on the computer?

its the same as Version 1.4.  It uses the accelerometers to control the Pitch and Roll though.  It doesn't tilt the landscape when you roll either (well I limited it to about 10 degrees just to give a hint of small movements).